Vizioneck Halloween Gaming Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Halloween Styled Gamez

Medievil (Original, Resurrection, my personal favourite)
1 (33.3%)
Resident Evil (Entire series)
0 (0%)
Silent Hill (Entire series)
0 (0%)
House of the Dead (Overkill especially, series)
0 (0%)
Jersey Devil
0 (0%)
Infamous Festival of Blood (seriously recommend this game, it takes place during a halloween party)
0 (0%)
Luigi's Mansion
0 (0%)
Maximo/Ghosts and Goblins (All of them)
0 (0%)
Castlevania (Everyone but the new ones)
0 (0%)
Costume Quest (Didn't get a chance to play it, but it takes place during Halloween).
0 (0%)
Fatal Frame
1 (33.3%)
Until Dawn (Recently Released)
1 (33.3%)
Evil Within
0 (0%)
Haunting Ground (Capcom published this apparently)
0 (0%)
Siren (Silent Hill/Gravity Rush creator made this series)
0 (0%)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
0 (0%)
Left 4 Dead (Series)
0 (0%)
Pupeteer
0 (0%)
Dead Rising (Series)
0 (0%)
Lolipop Chainsaw
0 (0%)
Five Nights at Freddy's
0 (0%)
Bloodborne
0 (0%)
Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
0 (0%)
Until Dawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2022, 01:59 PM by darkknightkryta
Post your favourite Halloween title.  I myself am going to play Medievil (PSX), Infamous: Festival of Blood, Lolipop Chainsaw and "maybe" Resident Evil: Revelations.

What are you playing for Halloween?

Legend

darkknightkryta

Puppeteer!

Nice, does it have a Halloween vibe?  Also has anyone else played Jersey Devil?  I remember playing a demo of it back in the day.  Had a Halloween vibe to it.

@BasilZero no Darksiders 2 here... woman >:(

the-pi-guy

Jim the Flying Ghost Man. 
Oh video game? 
I'm not playing anything. 

darkknightkryta

Jim the Flying Ghost Man. 
Oh video game? 
I'm not playing anything. 

Well get on that woman ;o.  Start with Infamous: Festival of Blood.  The entire town is literally having a halloween party.  Plus all dem vampires.  I say the game ranks up there with Medievil in Halloween theme.

Legend

Nice, does it have a Halloween vibe?  Also has anyone else played Jersey Devil?  I remember playing a demo of it back in the day.  Had a Halloween vibe to it.

Yeah it has a whole halloween themed world!

BasilZero

Finished TWD Season 1 like almost 2 weeks ago and half-life 1 last week.

Darksiders 2 for me this month ;)

Also been playing Killing Floor and playing/recording a playthrough of Left 4 Dead 2.

Other than that the only other thing I am doing Halloween wise not gaming though is watching The Walking Dead and watching AVGN's Cinemassacre Monster Madness 2014 series.

darkknightkryta

Finished TWD Season 1 like almost 2 weeks ago and half-life 1 last week.

Darksiders 2 for me this month ;)

Also been playing Killing Floor and playing/recording a playthrough of Left 4 Dead 2.

Other than that the only other thing I am doing Halloween wise not gaming though is watching The Walking Dead and watching AVGN's Cinemassacre Monster Madness 2014 series.

Nice, head over to the t.v. thread and we'll talk about the nerd and his monster madness.  Too bad he hasn't done halloween games in a while.

BasilZero

Nice, head over to the t.v. thread and we'll talk about the nerd and his monster madness.  Too bad he hasn't done halloween games in a while.

He did Beetlejuice which is apparently uploaded last night? Although I could of sworn I remember him doing it few years ago....

darkknightkryta

Oct 16, 2014, 11:39 AM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2022, 02:00 PM by darkknightkryta
He did Beetlejuice which is apparently uploaded last night? Although I could of sworn I remember him doing it few years ago....
I saw the Beetlejuice, but I haven't watched it yet. the Castlevania one was the last one.

darkknightkryta

So I was gonna start playing Infamous: Festival of Blood. Has anyone played through it?

Legend

So I was gonna start playing Infamous: Festival of Blood. Has anyone played through it?

Literally the only game I bought and never touched.

Legend

Or maybe I got it with ps+?

darkknightkryta

Or maybe I got it with ps+?

I don't think so.  It might have been on sale with PS+ though.

darkknightkryta

So after two years of trying to finish Festival of Blood and getting stuck, I'm finally closer to finishing it XD.  I had to search for these glyphs that the head vampire left around.  I always just found the first but couldn't find the others.  I finally got enough to move on.

Go Up