Project Cars 2 (PS4, XBO, and PC) launches September 22, E3 2017 trailer

Started by BasilZero, Jun 08, 2017, 11:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Project Cars 2 will launch worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 22, publisher Bandai Namco announced.

The first public demo of the racing game will be playable at the Bandai Namco at E3 2017 from June 13 to 15. It will showcase multi-class action, newly optimized handling, and revamped gamepad controls.

Source: Project Cars 2 launches September 22, E3 2017 trailer - Gematsu

darkknightkryta

No Wii U version?

BasilZero

No Wii U version?
More like "No Switch version" l0l

darkknightkryta

More like "No Switch version" l0l
Did they end up making the Switch version of the first?

BasilZero

Did they end up making the Switch version of the first?
No? Because the Switch came out over a year after the first one came out on WiiU.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I hope it's better than the first game. There was a lot of Noise over this game from the pc crowd. And it didn't live up to the hype. Inconstancy all over the place and a UI that was trying to be too fancy, when in reality it was just frustrating. And so of the worst Vr I played. Was super hyped to play it in vr and it was the biggest let down.

darkknightkryta

No? Because the Switch came out over a year after the first one came out on WiiU.
I mean weren't they moving the backer's money from the Wii U version to a Switch version?  Like I honestly remember them saying that.  Did they just quietly abandon the Switch version?  Or am I thinking of another game?

BasilZero

I mean weren't they moving the backer's money from the Wii U version to a Switch version?  Like I honestly remember them saying that.  Did they just quietly abandon the Switch version?  Or am I thinking of another game?
Nevermind, just realized the first game was cancelled on the WiiU lmao.

I'm not sure if the pub/dev said that about Project Cars but I do know that Yooka-Laylee dev and Team 17 did give backers a option for the Switch version of their game.

darkknightkryta

Nevermind, just realized the first game was cancelled on the WiiU lmao.

I'm not sure if the pub/dev said that about Project Cars but I do know that Yooka-Laylee dev and Team 17 did give backers a option for the Switch version of their game.
Maybe it was that.

the-pi-guy

They might be bringing it to PSVR! 

I hope it's better than the first game. There was a lot of Noise over this game from the pc crowd. And it didn't live up to the hype. Inconstancy all over the place and a UI that was trying to be too fancy, when in reality it was just frustrating. And so of the worst Vr I played. Was super hyped to play it in vr and it was the biggest let down.
Yeah VR sucked for the first one. 

Kerotan

No Switch version adds fuel to the fire that nintendo won't be getting proper third party support.  Wii and Wii U all over again.