Destiny 2 Review Thread: 85 OC (62 Reviews) 86 MC (58 Reviews)

Viewing single post

Started by ethomaz, Sep 05, 2017, 10:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

"It's Destiny, without all the battleship." - Destiny 2 review-in-progress - Polygon

"Destiny 2 is better than D1, which I loved, and so I love Destiny 2 even more; I absolutely cannot wait to get back to playing it. I don't actually care about any of the things I've complained about. I'm going to put hundreds of hours into this stupid game, shooting things and watching my numbers go up." - This isn't a Destiny 2 review, but it's as close as you're going to get from us for a week | VG247

"One thing that's not really debatable is the level of quality found throughout the game, first in terms of presentation aspects like visuals, art-design, sound quality and soundtrack. Destiny 2 absolutely shines here. Each world feels unique, with hidden pockets of cave systems and unique art. Sound always feels pitch perfect for the situation whether on an exploration or tense firefight." - Destiny 2 Review | AOTF

"I played 20 hours of Destiny 2 and it's everything fans have been asking for" - Destiny 2 is everything fans have been asking for - The Verge

"Destiny 2 is bigger, better, and more beautiful than ever. I could have spent a paragraph talking about the skies alone. Endless side quests and activities, a thrilling campaign and slick PvP are only the beginning of what's on offer." - Destiny 2 review in progress | GamesRadar+

4/5 for the Special Preview Build - Destiny 2 | Game  Review | Slant Magazine