previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Jun 15, 2014, 05:26 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:58 PM by Legend

Release Date :March 24th, 2015

Platforms : PlayStation 4

Developer : From Software, Japan Studio

Publisher : Sony

This is a community thread to discuss all things Bloodborne. Please try to stay on topic. Information about the game will be added to the OP as it becomes available. News, interviews, screenshots, and videos are all welcome!

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

This one really looks good.

Xevross

Am hype! This looks great.

Riderz1337

I envy the people who have the patience/skill to play these games by From Software. I tried Dark Souls 1...That game is extremely difficult (for me). Gave up after a few hours.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Loved DS1 and will get DS2.

Havent played Demon Souls though - need to get it despite online being dead :/.

I'll get this for sure as one of my first PS4 games!

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm almost certain I will buy this because of the graphics sooner or later, but I'm not that into creepy, horror games.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

I envy the people who have the patience/skill to play these games by From Software. I tried Dark Souls 1...That game is extremely difficult (for me). Gave up after a few hours.

Yeah if this wasnt known for being SO difficult i would have bought it day one. The style, atmoshpere and combat look great, but the difficulty is off putting from me. I like a challenge, but i hate frustration in games.

kitler53

Jan 12, 2015, 09:00 PM Last Edit: Jan 12, 2015, 09:02 PM by kitler53

it's not difficult though.   or maybe it's better to say it's difficult in the way DKC is difficult.   you have to learn to play the game the way the game demands to be played.  once you figure out the right time to attack and the right time to retreat (or jump in the case of DKC) it's easy-peasy.

the game is extraordinarily scripted.  where encounters occur and how the encounters play out is always the exact same.  the first time that rock comes barreling down the stairs and crushes you it's unexpected and you die.   but the second time you learn from your mistake and use that trap to your advantage.  easy as pie.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Xevross

WHat happened to this thread? @Raven We need more hype in here! Those dungeons announced at PSX got me super excited!

Legend

Might want to update the op with the new release date.

Xevross

Might want to update the op with the new release date.

Plus the latest trailers and gameplay!

I'll have a look for some vids when I've done my homework!

Raven

As soon as I get home I'll update both this and The Order.

Raven

Go Up