PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

fudge. That's like asking me if I prefer a devil's flute or an erotic massage without the happy ending.
Um... which game represents the devil's flute?

DerNebel

Guys, Dark Cloud 2 or Rogue Galaxy? They're both on sale for $5 and I have $5 in PSN credit left.
Dark Cloud 2. I could never bring myself to finish Rogue Galaxy for some reason, but I put easily over a hundred hours into Dark Cloud 2.

Raven

Whichever one sucks more...

Legend

Profanity filter.

the-pi-guy

Profanity filter.
Never heard of that game.  :o
Aura doesn't have the profanity filter on.  :o

Aura7541

Jan 20, 2017, 09:07 PM Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017, 09:34 PM by Aura7541
Whichever one sucks more...
I think I'm going to go with DerNebel's recommendation.

EDIT: Officially purchased Dark Cloud 2

Legend

Never heard of that game.  :o
Aura doesn't have the profanity filter on.  :o
Oh I just assumed that was the confusion ::)

DerNebel

I think I'm going to go with DerNebel's recommendation.

EDIT: Officially purchased Dark Cloud 2
Golf and fish breeding man, best time sinks.

Aura7541

Someone did a short video of Gravity Rush 2's depth, as in how far can you fall.

Legend

Someone did a short video of Gravity Rush 2's depth, as in how far can you fall.
Well that's a huge step up from the first game!

Kerotan

I'm addicted to gta V again.  The import export + CEO updates are so much fun. Plus doing the final heist makes it so easy to make money.  Earned around 4 million today.  brings me back up to around 6m which I was at before I went on a spree buying all the new CEO stuff.  
Hopefully RDR2 multiplayer is just as good or even better!

BananaKing

I'm addicted to gta V again.  The import export + CEO updates are so much fun. Plus doing the final heist makes it so easy to make money.  Earned around 4 million today.  brings me back up to around 6m which I was at before I went on a spree buying all the new CEO stuff.  
Hopefully RDR2 multiplayer is just as good or even better!
i never really liked the online portion of Rockstar games. RDR had a decent one, but its auto aim killed it for me. people could get headshots super easily with the auto aim. IMO auto aim should never be part of online multiplayer games.

i am willing to give RDR2 a chance. and i hope it delivers actually. but its certainly not the reason i am buying RDR2

DerNebel

Went ahead and got GR2. I really don't understand why anyone in Germany would buy new games at Gamestop, I went in there first just to check and the game was 75€, just one floor higher at Saturn I could get the game for 60€...

Speaking of Saturn, this is the second time the Saturn in our city seems to have completely misjudged demand for a PS4 exclusive. Who do they expect is going to buy all these?

It didn't look much different before Christmas btw. and they still have a couple more copies lying around too, the TLG bundles at least are gone now. On the other hand they only had 2 GR2 copies.

BananaKing

Just finished Dooms single player. holly fudge its SO good. SO SO good. loved it. it starts out slow, but it keeps getting better and better with time. its my GOTY 2016 for sure.

DerNebel

GR2's still sometimes gives me a headache, guess they really couldn't find a way to fix it, lol.

Go Up