Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 20, 2017, 09:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Max King of the Wild

God,  I'm having an argument on NPR. Top rated comment is basically, "protest = patriotism"

fudgy idiots.

Legend

Yeah I've been watching it on NBC too.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-3872406
I find it a little weird, when people say "women would never do this", "why aren't there any women making the decisions".  
Personally most of the people that I know, that are anti-abortion are women.  

Xevross

I find it a little weird, when people say "women would never do this", "why aren't there any women making the decisions".  
Personally most of the people that I know, that are anti-abortion are women.  
You live in a very odd country

the-pi-guy

You live in a very odd country
I saw one post on facebook, this lady said that she is a child from a rape, and that she's glad her mother chose to give her life.  
It's a weird thing.  

I can't imagine any of what the mother had to go through.  

the-pi-guy

Aura7541

Welp, Trump has put the EPA and Department of Agriculture on a gag order.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

And trump supports waterboarding lol. What doesn't this guy do

DerNebel

Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - BBC News

Well there it is
"There will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form," he said.

Translation: There will be no payment, this whole thing will be on US tax payers.

Raven

Jan 26, 2017, 12:58 AM Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 03:00 AM by Raven
"There will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form," he said.

Translation: There will be no payment, this whole thing will be on US tax payers.
Exactly. The bill will get passed to us because Mexico will never agree to pay for it and Trump never really had a plan to make them. Or, he did, but then he found out that being President of the United States doesn't make you Emperor of the World. The wall will balloon from the supposed 8 billion dollars to some ridiculous amount as the companies involved try to milk money out of it and problems arise. Monetary issues will come up with building a 2,000-mile long wall which will surprise no one but the people who fell for it. The project will get bogged down in a political mire, which will create financial risks for those involved, and possibly reversed by a newly elected governing body which will then require more taxpayer money to tear it down. Even if construction of the wall eventually gets completed, we'll find out that.... SURPRISE!... the wall wasn't truly that effective at keeping out immigrants coming from Mexico. That despite the wall, the real problem ends up being that not enough was invested in manpower, surveillance equipment including drones, and fast response vehicles for the border patrol and that the only real solution to the issue of the Mexican immigrant, if you want to call it an issue, would be the improved economic prosperity and living standards of Mexico.

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Political censorship of scientific findings? Great!

Go Up