Gravity Rush 2 Review Thread: 80 OC (56 Reviews) 81 MC (80 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Jan 10, 2017, 06:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Aura7541

BananaKing

That Slant Magazine review...
as i said in another thread. you never know when a troll review might come along.

Horizon

darkknightkryta

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with reviewers when I finish this game.

ethomaz

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

well the game officially sucks now.
what sucks is VGC's web code. cant sign in, and when i want to reset my password it wont send an email to my account, even though it says it does, i didnt get anything. geez.

kitler53

what sucks is VGC's web code. cant sign in, and when i want to reset my password it wont send an email to my account, even though it says it does, i didnt get anything. geez.
lol, i had to reset to.  maybe that will kill the site.  i'll bet a lot of more casual visitors don't bother with the reset.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

lol, i had to reset to.  maybe that will kill the site.  i'll bet a lot of more casual visitors don't bother with the reset.
they probably might lose a good chunk of users due to that lol. i bet their shaming ads made them lose more though lol.

as for gravity rush, its still doesnt suck yet. its still 80 on meta, which makes it good. if it drops one point its the new knack though.

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

ethomaz