Scalebound cancelled

Started by ethomaz, Jan 09, 2017, 06:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

And nothing of value was lost. Game looked like shame even for a Japanese game every time they showed it.
Xbox fanboys lost their trump card.  Bu bu but Scalebound will be the AAA exclusive to save the xbox one.  Their exclusive line up is now officially dirt with a terrible lack of diversity.  

Just sums up this gen for Microsoft and XB1!

ethomaz

I never want to go to that reddit again. Claiming 200 people is too small and listing a bunch of irrelevant titles.
Did you try to be reasonable on Reddit??? lol

Max King of the Wild

Did you try to be reasonable on Reddit??? lol
I've never tried on reddit

Mmm_fish_tacos

Xbox fanboys lost their trump card.  Bu bu but Scalebound will be the AAA exclusive to save the xbox one.  Their exclusive line up is now officially dirt with a terrible lack of diversity.  

Just sums up this gen for Microsoft and XB1!
Kerotan, Occasionally we have fans of other systems on this forum, We want our forum to feel welcoming to fans of other consoles. The mod team would like you to think about the way you talk to them. There are other ways to get your point across without sounding condescending. For this we are issuing a warning. Next time we'll have to suspend your posting privileges.

Kerotan

Kerotan, Occasionally we have fans of other systems on this forum, We want our forum to feel welcoming to fans of other consoles. The mod team would like you to think about the way you talk to them. There are other ways to get your point across without sounding condescending. For this we are issuing a warning. Next time we'll have to suspend your posting privileges.
I wasn't calling him a fanboy.  Isn't LudicrousSpeed a massive Playstation fan?  Or maybe he hasn't come out yet

Mmm_fish_tacos

I wasn't calling him a fanboy.  Isn't LudicrousSpeed a massive Playstation fan?  Or maybe he hasn't come out yet
No, hes a xbox fan.

Kerotan

kitler53

i'm all for being welcoming to fans of other consoles but i would like to have the mod team consider LSs post history and give serious consideration to if that is the type of "fan" you want to protect on these forums. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i'm all for being welcoming to fans of other consoles but i would like to have the mod team consider LSs post history and give serious consideration to if that is the type of "fan" you want to protect on these forums.
What's wrong with his post history? Overall he's been a pretty good member here.

Aura7541

The one thing I absolutely do not want to happen is for this forum to become an echo chamber. People should be free to express their dissenting opinions. Conversely, others are free to disagree with those dissenting opinions, so it's a two-way street.

the-pi-guy

LS has been good here.  And the argument that he hasn't always behaved is basically "you can troll trolls", but trolling a troll just makes you a troll.  
If you catch my drift.  

Max King of the Wild

Jan 21, 2017, 06:58 PM Last Edit: Jan 21, 2017, 07:00 PM by Max King of the Wild
Lol at thinking ls has been good. He just posts solely to troll. Not that I care

Exhibit A: And nothing of value was lost. Game looked like shame even for a Japanese game every time they showed it

DerNebel

Lol at thinking ls has been good. He just posts solely to troll. Not that I care

Exhibit A: And nothing of value was lost. Game looked like shame even for a Japanese game every time they showed it
Scratch the part implying Japanese often look like crud (which, like it or not, a lot of people simply feel like, otherwise we wouldn't have so many of them selling so little) and I would probably not feel different about it. The cancellation of Scalebound on its own isn't really a huge hit, it's the entire context that makes it worrying.

Kerotan

LS is absolutely harmless and should be welcomed.  He's always well behaved here anyway.

Max King of the Wild

LS is absolutely harmless and should be welcomed.  He's always well behaved here anyway.
Harmless, yes. Well behaved, fudge no. Take notice when he shows up and what he says

Go Up