Started by ethomaz, Jan 09, 2017, 06:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xbro

Game looked like shame even for a Japanese game
Them be fighting words.
3 people like this

DerNebel

This actually reminds me of last weeks EasyAllies podcast. At the end of the podcast they played a game where they were supposed to give out new years resolutions for the different publishers. When they arrived at MS they struggled to think of anything, saying that it's difficult to think of a resolution when one is already doing so well. They eventually said "put more older games on Windows 10" but the whole time I was just thinking how obvious it is that the resolution should be "improve your first party".

Keep in mind that EZA aren't MS fanboys, quite the opposite really, I just think they don't think much about Xbox at all.

Xbro

This actually reminds me of last weeks EasyAllies podcast. At the end of the podcast they played a game where they were supposed to give out new years resolutions for the different publishers. When they arrived at MS they struggled to think of anything, saying that it's difficult to think of a resolution when one is already doing so well. They eventually said "put more older games on Windows 10" but the whole time I was just thinking how obvious it is that the resolution should be "improve your first party".

Keep in mind that EZA aren't MS fanboys, quite the opposite really, I just think they don't think much about Xbox at all.
I figured their new year's resolution should be 1080p
3 people like this

Legend

MS statement tomorrow?

Xbro

3 people like this

DerNebel

MS statement tomorrow?
Microsoft confirms: Xbox One exclusive Scalebound has been canceled | Windows Central

But it's just windowscentral so maybe it's fake  ::)

I figured their new year's resolution should be 1080p
I would say 4K with the Scorpio

Rorono

That's one less AAA game running at 4k on Scorpio hey oh

ethomaz

Ohhhh remember Project Spark was canceled too.

the-pi-guy

Ohhhh remember Project Spark was canceled too.
Not cancelled exactly.
Released and shut down.

Legend

Not cancelled exactly.
Released and shut down.
Yup if you include games shut down after release then there are a lot more games.

ethomaz

Yup if you include games shut down after release then there are a lot more games.
But it was in Beta yet...

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

I wonder what's next...Crackdown 3?

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

But it was in Beta yet...
No, it came out of beta.

Project Spark
Beta release: March 4, 2014
Full release: October 7, 2014
Shut down: August 12, 2016
You're thinking of Fable Legends, I think. 

Go Up