Nintendo Switch presentation: On third thought, it was that bad

Started by Legend, Jan 03, 2017, 04:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

Jan 20, 2017, 04:06 PM Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017, 04:08 PM by Max King of the Wild
I'm a huge Sony fan, I'm pre-ordering my switch tomorrow when pre-orders open in Asia.
I'm not much of a fan of Zelda titles in honesty, so there isn't much in the launch lineup that interests me - I may not even pick up a game at launch, but I'm buying one anyway because complaining that a system doesn't have enough games without owning the console you're complaining about is akin to complaining that a burger isn't satisfying your appetite, before you've even bought said burger.

Good console sales is the only thing that will draw in third parties.
Good sales for wii and still saw third parties skip and skimp. There's no guarantee 3rd party will care about this even if it is a hit. So I'll hold off till the console is priced appropriately (including peripherals) and Nintendo has shown they will support it appropriately unlike the Wii u before I consider a purchase

Tachikoma

Jan 20, 2017, 04:29 PM Last Edit: Jan 20, 2017, 04:34 PM by Tachikoma
Good sales for wii and still saw third parties skip and skimp. There's no guarantee 3rd party will care about this even if it is a hit. So I'll hold off till the console is priced appropriately (including peripherals) and Nintendo has shown they will support it appropriately unlike the Wii u before I consider a purchase
A little different on that front as the motion control craze was a significant magnet for shovelware that did little to innovate and relied heavily on waggle-input.
That said though, at least it was appealing enough to attract the shovelware, but along with it some really great third party titles, like one of my favorites, Fragile Dreams, and Kuon.
is it really you?
Heavily medicated, but yes.

kitler53

A little different on that front as the motion control craze was a significant magnet for shovelware that did little to innovate and relied heavily on waggle-input.
That said though, at least it was appealing enough to attract the shovelware, but along with it some really great third party titles, like one of my favorites, Fragile Dreams, and Kuon.Heavily medicated, but yes.
<3

and welcome to the club.

Good sales for wii and still saw nintendo third parties skip and skimp. There's no guarantee nintendo 3rd party will care about this even if it is a hit. So I'll hold off till the console is priced appropriately (including peripherals) and Nintendo has shown they will support it appropriately unlike the Wii u before I consider a purchase
fixed it up for you a bit.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DerNebel

That said though, at least it was appealing enough to attract the shovelware, but along with it some really great third party titles, like one of my favorites, Fragile Dreams, and Kuon.Heavily medicated, but yes.
Do you still work in the games industry, if I may ask?

Tachikoma

Do you still work in the games industry, if I may ask?
Nope

Go Up