Final Fantasy 15

Started by darkknightkryta, Nov 24, 2016, 03:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

OMFG, they still didn't fix the teleport.  

Xevross

It needs less lollipop and more knock...ers.
No. No it doesn't.

I love the boy band! Its one of the main things which convinced me to get the game

Dr. Pezus

No. No it doesn't.

I love the boy band! Its one of the main things which convinced me to get the game

John2290

No. No it doesn't.

Well if that's your thing, I suppose. You gotta admit though, it's more of a sausage fest than any FF before it. I've only played 10 and type 0 for any meaningful length though. How is the game, anyway? Have you played much of it yet?
The Witcher 3. (300+ hours - 10/10) Ms5: TTP (250+ hours, 9.5/10) Bloodborne (120+ hours, 9/10) DA: Inquisition (200+ hours, 9/10) XCOM2 (9/10) Uncharted 4 (8/10) Divinity OS (8/10)

Xevross

Well if that's your thing, I suppose. You gotta admit though, it's more of a sausage fest than any FF before it. I've only played 10 and type 0 for any meaningful length though. How is the game, anyway? Have you played much of it yet?
Yeah it definitely is, but that's just the way they've designed this one. It hasn't arrived for me yet but I will post my impressions here when I play it :)

darkknightkryta

Ignoring the fact that I've had the game since Friday...

Raven

The game is about a band of brothers. Flamboyant though they may look, it's about a bond between men forged through a struggle. Considering that pretty much every Final Fantasy since at least FF7 has had a significant female presence, if not a female focus, I don't see the problem with a "sausagefest" for one game.

DerNebel

Hey don't say that, lol. I've spoken to a gay friend of mine about the game on friday and he's specifically turned off of it because of the whole boy band vibe.

ethomaz

Hey don't say that, lol. I've spoken to a gay friend of mine about the game on friday and he's specifically turned off of it because of the whole boy band vibe.
Did you showed him no shirt Gladious???

DerNebel

I don't believe that would have changed his opinion.

John2290

Well...express yourself. :-D
The Witcher 3. (300+ hours - 10/10) Ms5: TTP (250+ hours, 9.5/10) Bloodborne (120+ hours, 9/10) DA: Inquisition (200+ hours, 9/10) XCOM2 (9/10) Uncharted 4 (8/10) Divinity OS (8/10)

Xevross

Yeah it has nothing to do with sexuality.

I like them a lot because I think they're hilarious. If I was sexually interested in a group of guys then I wouldn't play FFXV I'd just watch some videos online.
Prompto is the most attractive one tho

the-pi-guy

Yeah it has nothing to do with sexuality.

I like them a lot because I think they're hilarious. If I was sexually interested in a group of guys then I wouldn't play FFXV I'd just watch some videos online.Prompto is the most attractive one tho
Hmmm maybe.  

The bold is wrong.  

Xevross

Hmmm maybe.  

The bold is wrong.  
Haha well that's my opinion  ;)

the-pi-guy

Haha well that's my opinion  ;)
Opinions can be wrong. ;)

/s

Go Up