Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Announced for PC (Steam, Dec 8th, 4K Compatible)

Started by ethomaz, Oct 06, 2014, 03:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

The publisher confirmed it will be 4K compatible, so its improved resolution will produce fancy effects like a greater number of light sources.

"The very best thing about Ground Zeroes is how the series has cast away so many of its cinematic pretensions and fallen in love with being a video game all over again," wrote Martin Robinson in his MGS5: Ground Zeroes review. "As a precursor to Phantom Pain, it suggests that greatness awaits, but even on its own terms Ground Zeroes is something special."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-06-metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-gets-a-steam-release-date

Legend

Has phantom pain been announced for pc?

Dr. Pezus

MGSV incoming for PC, too! This is the first sign

Legend

Or they are testing the market.

Dr. Pezus

Or they are testing the market.

Yeah and we know how it'll turn out. PC gamers will flock to it in droves imo, especially because they're using the power of PC in some ways.

Legend

Yeah and we know how it'll turn out. PC gamers will flock to it in droves imo, especially because they're using the power of PC in some ways.

Nah not when it's a late port of a demo hahaha.

ethomaz

Has phantom pain been announced for pc?

No.

But it can be announced yet after the Xbox One/PS4 release... Rising and Ground Zeroes were announced after.

darkknightkryta

I thought they already announced Phantom Pain for PC.

ethomaz

Legend

I thought they already announced Phantom Pain for PC.

Oh lol. Guess this is just a standard pc port.

darkknightkryta

Oh lol. Guess this is just a standard pc port.

Well this is about Ground Zeroes, but I could have sworn they announced Phantom Pain anyways.

BasilZero

Uhh....they announced MGSV for PC few weeks back during TGS week o.O

Legend

Uhh....they announced MGSV for PC few weeks back during TGS week o.O

Pezus confused us all!