Weekly Update #97

Started by The Machine, Jan 05, 2018, 06:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

God of War Game Informer New Details
Views: 8

Game Freak looking to "hype up" Pokémon in 2018
Views: 20

So I wanted my VizionEck wallet to reflect real life
Views: 23

Raffle Results Dec 17
Views: 24

Logan Paul records suicide victim in vlog, viewer discretion
Views: 33

Oregon allows people to pump their own gas, memes follow.
Views: 35

Monthly Update Dec 17
Views: 36

2017 in review
Views: 40

2018 and beyond, goals and resolutions
Views: 48

Monthly Update Dec 17
Views: 49

The top poster of the past week was the-Pi-guy with 46 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. SWORDF1SH was second with 42 posts and Legend was third with 39 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was also the-Pi-guy with 6 topics. This has earned them an additional ticket in the monthly raffle.

the-Pi-guy received the most likes this week (33), and Legend liked the most things this week (46). They both get a ticket in the monthly raffle.

SWORDF1SH stole $192 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 20. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party March 29, 2024, 6:07:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26007.93%

Legend

Both Pi and swordfish beat my post count!  :o

the-pi-guy

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 20. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.
Rigged!

SWORDF1SH

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Wtf 5 raffle tickets?!

SWORDF1SH

Just a suggestion, but maybe the raffle can give away VizionEck money.

Legend

Just a suggestion, but maybe the raffle can give away VizionEck money.
Sure but money is already kinda useless.

Xevross

Hey, anyone could have won!  ;)
You could have told us to give us a chance too! I've added loads of games to the database in the past  :D

Legend

You could have told us to give us a chance too! I've added loads of games to the database in the past  :D
Yup you've added 47 so far.

Currently set to 1 raffle ticket per game up to 5 tickets, only for the person that submits the most. I put it in when I had to fix the machine for new years.

SWORDF1SH

Sure but money is already kinda useless.
That's where you're wrong fella. Have you ever heard of having an e-lollipop? Well virtual dollars gives you a bigger one.