PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Xevross

1TB at $199 all week? dang that's gonna be massive.

DerNebel

Gran Turismo Sport: Incoming Updates Add New Cars, Offline Play, GT League & More - PlayStation.Blog

Sounds like a pretty significant and important update to the game, should they be able to keep up this pace for updates, then the game should be set on a good path.

the-pi-guy

League Mode seems like a big addition. :o

Legend

Bloodborne enemy seen in 2014 PSX footage discovered in-game 3 years later | ResetEra

At 2014's Playstation Experience, Miyazaki showed the first footage of Bloodborne's randomly-generated Chalice Dungeons. One of the enemies the player was seen fighting was an Undead Giant with one of its blade arms on fire. When the game released and people started creating their own Chalice Dungeons, the flaming Undead Giant seemed to be absent, so people assumed it was cut content. However, on November 19th of 2017, nearly 3 years after the enemy was shown, some dedicated Tomb Prospectors found the flaming Undead Giant in a Depth 4 Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice Dungeon with the glyph "pa6ssc6u". This video explains the background of the discovery and shows some footage of the flaming Undead Giant in action.Credit to MorosNyx on r/bloodborne and r/tombprospectors for bringing this to people's attention.Thread by Toxi  

Dr. Pezus

Black Friday Starts Now at PS Store! - PlayStation.Blog

OMG persona 5 for 29. And lots more. Anyone getting anything?

SWORDF1SH

Just picked up Uncharted Lost Legacy for £14.99. Tempted to get GT Sports for £24.99

Dr. Pezus

Just picked up Uncharted Lost Legacy for £14.99. Tempted to get GT Sports for £24.99
Me too for both and Persona. Also wolfenstein 2 for a great price already

Xevross

GT Sport at £25 is tempting. Trying not to spend much though.

nnodley

i don't get why the US store doesn't have GT sport on sale.  Some battleship!

Legend

Not that much for me. Maybe will do Mass Effect Andromeda but I like physical too much.

Xevross

Gran Turismo Sport: Incoming Updates Add New Cars, Offline Play, GT League & More - PlayStation.Blog

Sounds like a pretty significant and important update to the game, should they be able to keep up this pace for updates, then the game should be set on a good path.
GT League sounds like exactly what was missing from the game for me. Might have to pick this up then

Xevross

In GT Sport - is there any way to earn the digital deluxe cars in game or are they exclusive to that edition?

Dr. Pezus

Darksiders 2 remaster is srsly the main plus game in December...

darkknightkryta

Darksiders 2 remaster is srsly the main plus game in December...
I don't think I would want to play it twice...

Go Up