NEW EVIDENCES: MS Cuts The XB1 Price to 349,99€

Started by ethomaz, Aug 04, 2014, 09:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

It is a GAF rumor but I cheched myself and the Spanish mobile website shows this price.

Gamescon announce.

Xevross

Hasnt been advertised in spain, maybe a gamescom announcement then?

BananaKing

Hasnt been advertised in spain, maybe a gamescom announcement then?

maybe. could we see the PS4 price cut as well?

Xevross

maybe. could we see the PS4 price cut as well?

Thatd be great but there is no need, that new price wouldn't make XB1 cheaper than PS4. Sony did say that marketshare was their priority and with reduced production costs a price cut seems likely. If not official they should at least make some great holiday deals to boost sales.

BananaKing

Thatd be great but there is no need, that new price wouldn't make XB1 cheaper than PS4. Sony did say that marketshare was their priority and with reduced production costs a price cut seems likely. If not official they should at least make some great holiday deals to boost sales.

holiday deals are all but certain. but i wonder, if they do indeed cut the price, would they do it at gamescom? i doubt they would want to refund all those who pre-ordered the destiny bundle. maybe we would see it after the destiny bundle launches?

ethomaz

Well MS ES mistake but maybe they just leaked before official announce... waiting Gamescon.

BananaKing

Well MS ES mistake but maybe they just leaked before official announce... waiting Gamescon.

care to translate that? :P

ethomaz

care to translate that? :P

:D

"The price of Xbox One at 349,00€ in mobile website is a mistake (confusion with Libras/pounds) and we are working to fix it."

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

What is a Libra?!

Pound = Libra for Latin languages.

UK currency is called "Libra Esterlina" for Portuguese, Spanish, etc.

Legend

In France a game shop I visited had them for 349 euros if my memory is correct. I just assumed that was the usual price.

ethomaz

Riderz1337

dang if I wait a couple of months then they'll soon be giving me money to take an Xbox One off their hands.

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Why do this before the tier 2 countries can save them?

darkknightkryta

Why do this before the tier 2 countries can save them?

Maybe it's to get released with them?