VizionEck Gameplay Reveal!! - Holiday 2014

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jul 11, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mustacheman

Well you've definitely got a response out of it, though I shall still reserve judgement.

Legend

Well you've definitely got a response out of it, though I shall still reserve judgement.

Yeah I'd prefer if everyone watching the video and reading the info would understand it, but I'm not going to complain. Opinions are extremely polarized and as long as the crowd that's interested grows, then the marketing is working to an extent.

It's interesting being in my position though. From first hand experience I know the gameplay is excellent and my reputation irl rides on VizionEck being great. I'm making an amazing game, pure and simple. Yet for the moment the public perception isn't there.

Dr. Pezus

The public needs to be spoonfed to be able to be impressed. At least the average youtube user

Legend

The public needs to be spoonfed to be able to be impressed. At least the average youtube user

Well I think most people are smart enough to figure it out, I just didn't get them interested enough to bother.

the-pi-guy

Well I think most people are smart enough to figure it out, I just didn't get them interested enough to bother.

First impressions are important. 

Legend

the-pi-guy

That was awkward timing....

Legend

7H3

I lol'd at this pic
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

VizionEck memes would be amuzing.

Dr. Pezus

You could probably make it a selling point how confusing the trailers are haha

7H3

Should make animated gif from third person of a red charge block exploding with "COCAINE!!!" Appearing at the end
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

wait why?

ifunny spoiler.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Because I posted that, looked through the new 2 o'clock features and there is a picture that says pretty much the same thing.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Legend

ifunny spoiler.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Because I posted that, looked through the new 2 o'clock features and there is a picture that says pretty much the same thing.   

Oh yeha

Go Up