PROJECT BEAST - First WebMs (IT'S REAL - Updated: From Software & Sony Japan Studio = PS4 Exclusive)

Started by ethomaz, May 30, 2014, 01:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

A shot gun and a whip! Sign me up.

I know you like that, baby.

By the way totally sorry about logging off like that. I got completely absent minded and shut my PS4 down. Forgot I was in a party with you guys. XD

Riderz1337

If this was Sony's closure for E3, they should definitely have GG's new IP shown...at least a small trailer.

Make it so Project Beast looks like it's the last reveal...Then Shu comes out and does the "oh and one more thing...We have-" and before he can finish his sentence, Lights go down, you get the inceptions BWAAAAAAAAAM and the GG logo pops up in an instant. Trailer ensues...After that end the show.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

If this was Sony's closure for E3, they should definitely have GG's new IP shown...at least a small trailer.

Make it so Project Beast looks like it's the last reveal...Then Shu comes out and does the "oh and one more thing...We have-" and before he can finish his sentence, Lights go down, you get the inceptions BWAAAAAAAAAM and the GG logo pops up in an instant. Trailer ensues...After that end the show.

Well, apparently what we saw was only around half of the trailer and obviously we have no sound so who knows.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I know you like that, baby.

By the way totally sorry about logging off like that. I got completely absent minded and shut my PS4 down. Forgot I was in a party with you guys. XD

Lol, no worries we are use to it.

Legend

Reading all these people thinking Sony is happy with the leak is hilarious.

Sure it's getting a lot of attention right now, but this is nothing compared to what it would have been if we went into E3 with no idea beast existed.

Oh and WOAH HYPE YEAH!!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

ethomaz

Sure it's getting a lot of attention right now, but this is nothing compared to what it would have been if we went into E3 with no idea beast existed.

Oh and WOAH HYPE YEAH!!!

Not happy but I don't think they will be that mad too... it won't change the E3 for them I guess.

Raven

Oh and WOAH HYPE YEAH!!!

Well, the silver lining here is that this game's existence and images were leaked a while ago. I'm actually finding it hard to believe that this game was their finale. Not only because it doesn't seem like finale material but because Sony would have already been well aware this game had more than a few images ripped directly from a trailer that millions have now seen. If I were Sony I would have changed the closer.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh and WOAH HYPE YEAH!!!

Part of me thinks it was controlled to counteract the QB info we got today. But part of me thinks it really wasn't needed. I also find it hard to believe a leak like this can happen with out the order being given. I mean how many people work on the trailer? 3 tops? So it should be easy to track down the person responsible. Who would risk their job like that? Would a company really house their launch trailer on a public employee sever that any one can grab and DL?

7H3

@ethomaz I'm using chrome and it is up to date

@Pi-guy I selected suggest a media player to use to open the file and it took me to some webm player site #1 result from IE....
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

Part of me thinks it was controlled to counteract the QB info we got today. But part of me thinks it really wasn't needed. I also find it hard to believe a leak like this can happen with out the order being given. I mean how many people work on the trailer? 3 tops? So it should be easy to track down the person responsible. Who would risk their job like that? Would a company really house their launch trailer on a public employee sever that any one can grab and DL?

I don't know. I don't think Sony felt threatened at all by the short clip of in-game footage for a game that is not releasing until some time next year. Especially if Shinobi is right once again and it's not releasing until late next Summer. I mean they already had the PS+ and Garden Warfare announcements, War Thunder finally releasing in North America, Guilty Gear Xrd confirmed as releasing on PlayStation platforms this Fall, the rumors of GG's new IP having frickin robot dinosaurs, and new footage of The Order earlier in the week. I'd feel pretty secure versus whatever Microsoft had to show today.

the-pi-guy

@ethomaz I'm using chrome and it is up to date

@Pi-guy I selected suggest a media player to use to open the file and it took me to some webm player site #1 result from IE....

Did you try the youtube link now?
Do you have VLC media player?

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

Go Up