PROJECT BEAST - First WebMs (IT'S REAL - Updated: From Software & Sony Japan Studio = PS4 Exclusive)

Started by ethomaz, May 30, 2014, 01:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

None of these are working for me.

You need a HTML5 compatible browser.

Edit - Chrome or Opera for example.

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

You need a HTML5 compatible browser.

Edit - Chrome or Opera for example.

I am using Chrome. 

ethomaz

ethomaz

Some GAFer helped...

"Right click, save as"

So after that just play the video on your PC video player ;)

the-pi-guy

Got it to work using internet explorer. 
That looks insane! 

7H3

sounds fishy etho... me no like sketchy links with need to download unknown files
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

sounds fishy etho... me no like sketchy links with need to download unknown files

You shouldn't have to download them. 

ethomaz

You can watch directly on web browser :P HTML5... download is just a workaround for these that uses old/bad web browsers.

ethomaz

7H3

You can watch directly on web browser :P HTML5... download is just a workaround for these that uses old/bad web browsers.

I'm about to check my chrome and ie updates... I don't have a webm player installed... tried using IE to find the install and it started to forcefully install bloatware... yup that future
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

I'm about to check my chrome and ie updates... I don't have a webm player installed... tried using IE to find the install and it started to forcefully install bloatware... yup that future

You don't need to install anything... your browser needs to have native support.

I will help you ;)

Go Up