PlayStation E3 in theaters

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 28, 2014, 06:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

May 28, 2014, 09:30 PM Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:33 PM by ethomaz
I'm so jealous... I really really want to participate... I love to go in football stadiums due people reaction.

:'( :'( :'(

Edit - WOW people GAF are already getting the tickets... massive.... most places already selling out.

BananaKing

Nah. I'm expecting Sony to be more aggressive than that.

sorry to tell you this, but Kaz is only aggressive in bed (and in the basement where he has is german naughtiness dungeon set up)

BananaKing

guys, Geoff Keighley is a part of Sony's E3. its official, expect massive amounts of hype with even more massive amounts of disappointment.

Dr. Pezus

Kill Stain, Bloodborne, Entwined. Dead Nation 2, TLoU PS4, GoW:A PS4, Destiny, FF15, AC Unity, FarCry4. UC4 trailer. you heard it here first. it will be a good show, but it will be dominated by games we already know about.

I don't really know about Kill Strain, Bloodborne and Entwined, though. Same for Dead Nation 2. Barely seen anything from AC. Literally nothing from UC. Nothing from Far Cry 4 either. And let's face it, anything shown from FF15 will be seen as orgasmic.

Dr. Pezus

and nobody buys one because everybody spent their paycheck buying a medium sized popcorn and diet pepsi from the theaters.

Medium?! HAH!
And diet PEPSI, hah!

DD_Bwest

guys, Geoff Keighley is a part of Sony's E3. its official, expect massive amounts of hype with even more massive amounts of disappointment.

expect a mountain dew and a bag of doritos in every theater seat!

BananaKing

expect a mountain dew and a bag of doritos in every theater seat!

no no, just flyers for Mountain dew and doritos.

BasilZero

Dayum sons! Dat Promotion!

darkknightkryta

dang I want to go but it will be weird being there by myself...Anyone live in Toronto here lol?

I live in "The City Above Toronto,  the City of Vaughaaaaaan"

7H3

gonna see if i can check it out
don't forget to get your own tickets here:
http://us.playstation.com/community/e3experience.html
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

dang already sold out near me... grrrr wish I had seen this yesterday )o:
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

Who is getting to see it in theaters? 

Legend