looks pretty good I think
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ClassicGamingWizz

Looks realy good.

Dr. Pezus

Not many cared lol?

darkknightkryta

Not many cared lol?

I am really not liking the "style" of the game.  I'm actually really turned off.  This isn't Batman anymore.

Legend

Looks ok. Not my cup of tea though.

7H3

I only recently played a little bit of arkham city and am now more interested in the series thanks to ps+

Dr. Pezus

I am really not liking the "style" of the game.  I'm actually really turned off.  This isn't Batman anymore.

Why? Style is still like the old games imo. Just more badass

darkknightkryta

Why? Style is still like the old games imo. Just more badass

No it's not...

7H3

What is different about the style? I looks more or less the same to me, but I don't have much experience with the series

Dr. Pezus

No it's not...

It's even using the Unreal Engine still and it's the same dev team. I haven't seen this difference

darkknightkryta

It's even using the Unreal Engine still and it's the same dev team. I haven't seen this difference

The art style is off.  Batman's suit looks aweful, most likely designed to sell toys.  The Batmobile is fugly.  Harley doesn't look like Harley anymore.

Dr. Pezus

The art style is off.  Batman's suit looks aweful, most likely designed to sell toys.  The Batmobile is fugly.  Harley doesn't look like Harley anymore.

Harley looks a bit different but she still looks like a Harley. There isn't just one model for this stuff. I think the Batsuit and Batmobile look dang good

7H3

I like the way the batmobile looks reminds me of the 1989 batman movie

darkknightkryta

Harley looks a bit different but she still looks like a Harley. There isn't just one model for this stuff. I think the Batsuit and Batmobile look dang good

You're right in a way, but she's been getting progressively worse looking.  Plus her comedy aspect "appears" (Keyword there) to be gone.  P.S. the suit and the batmobile don't look terrible, it's just not Batman.  Well the batmobile looks terrible.