Demon Gaze (PSV) - April 22nd

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4 + PS3 + 360 + Wii U + PC + 3DS) - April 29th

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (PS3) - April 29th

Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS) - May 2nd

Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS) - May 2nd

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Any minute now

More like 1 hour and 15 minutes to PR but twitter can be faster.

Dr. Pezus

More like 1 hour and 15 minutes to PR but twitter can be faster.

Yeah I expect something on twitter in 30-40 minutes

Legend

Oh it's so soon!

OP doesn't lie.

Xevross

Such excite! Although to be honest this NPD is all about who can drop the least, all numbers will be bad.

Raven

The titanfall bump is over, NPDs look a lot like January but a bit lower for both. - Famousmortimer

DD_Bwest

The titanfall bump is over, NPDs look a lot like January but a bit lower for both. - Famousmortimer

wasnt jan almost 2-1?

Xevross

wasnt jan almost 2-1?

PS4 was 271k while XB1 was 141k. This is gonna be good :)

Raven

I have a feeling VGC is going to look like an even bigger joke than before. Tracking the X1 ahead almost the whole time and even after adjustments still making it seem like it was close.

Xevross

I have a feeling VGC is going to look like an even bigger joke than before. Tracking the X1 ahead almost the whole time and even after adjustments still making it seem like it was close.

Yup, it was always gonna be bad but if it does turn out 2:1 then its gonna be much worse.

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

yup, vgc is just utter crud now.  not being able to tell there is a sales gap of almost 2:1 is laughable.

Dr. Pezus

Oh snap. PS4 220-250k and One 110-130k?

Raven

yup, vgc is just utter crud now.  not being able to tell there is a sales gap of almost 2:1 is laughable.

I love how ioi defended himself in the past by saying something along the lines of "being off by small margins is to be expected". Yeah. Being off by 50 to 100k for both consoles consistently when we're talking a few hundred thousand is NOT a small margin. Claiming that they're neck and neck when an actual research firm says it was pretty much a blow out is not "off by a small margin".

Go Up