Halo 5 Leak Shows Aim Down Sight and Sprint, Fans Voice Outrage

Started by Raven, Nov 09, 2014, 06:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

seems the clicks have been taking down. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

NeverDies

Honestly, even if they borrow other aspects from other games I'll probably still get this. It's freakin' Halo 5.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

Apparently 343i released a statement saying that aiming down the sights would not slow you down and that hip-firing would not incur a penalty to the weapon's accuracy. Essentially making aiming down the sight an aesthetic choice, if you will. I don't actually agree with that design decision but it does feel like a compromise for those who like ADS and those who prefer the hip-firing of previous Halo games. The continuing hatred towards sprint is stupid to me. Why would any solider, enhanced or not, NOT pick up the pace when necessary? Adding sprint does not destroy the run-n-gun gameplay of Halo. It just helps to pick up the pace. Halo movement always felt too slow to me considering you're supposed to be a super soldier.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Apparently 343i released a statement saying that aiming down the sights would not slow you down and that hip-firing would not incur a penalty to the weapon's accuracy. Essentially making aiming down the sight an aesthetic choice, if you will. I don't actually agree with that design decision but it does feel like a compromise for those who like ADS and those who prefer the hip-firing of previous Halo games. The continuing hatred towards sprint is stupid to me. Why would any solider, enhanced or not, NOT pick up the pace when necessary? Adding sprint does not destroy the run-n-gun gameplay of Halo. It just helps to pick up the pace. Halo movement always felt too slow to me considering you're supposed to be a super soldier.

Lol super soldier. Takes a clip to the face, dies in one punch.

Raven

Lol super soldier. Takes a clip to the face, dies in one punch.

Hey man. No one is perfect. lol

NeverDies

Haha, MC is all "You've found my weakness! Curse you Fists!"
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

The Halo 5 multiplayer beta is only 4v4.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Weak.

ethomaz

Haha, MC is all "You've found my weakness! Curse you Fists!"

lol

Dr. Pezus

This and TF being only 6v6 aren't exactly convincing me of MS server muscle

Go Up