xbox one's amazon's best sellers.

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 01, 2014, 12:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

For several days now xbox one has two consoles SKU's in the top 20 and a few spots a head of PS4 on Amazons hourly best seller list. Yet, they failed to make the top 100 for the year, in fact the Sunset overdrive bundle has fallen off the top 100. When the destiny PS4 bundle launched it passed the Tatainfall bundle within days, Which only managed to push 300K for the remainder of the month.  If we take this in to consideration would it be safe to say that the Sunset bundle, Cod bundle and Unity bundle combined would lead to less than 300k in total sale. If So, it isn't looking like a good start to the holiday season for MS the Xbox one. 

Dr. Pezus

They're probably close to the top 100, but the top 100 is harder to reach now than it was a few months ago

Xevross

Yeah, all of the bundles combined will be a couple hundred k max, they're doing nowhere near as good as the Destiny bundle which as you say did about 300k. November NPD will be close but if Sony plays their cards right PS4 should win

Raven

Those bundles might not even come close when it's all said and done. If they stay up there for the rest of the year, maybe. At this point the sales would have to be crazy, though. Both bundles are giving away games for free that are releasing soon and they happen to be two of some of the biggest names in third party titles. The AC bundle is even giving away a second game. The bundles themselves are only a day or two from release and they both got a $50 price drop earlier in the week. It's a little bit harder to predict how things will fall since we're getting closer to the craziest shopping times but if past patterns can be used here then these bundles, which were not near the top of the list prior to the price drop and being a week away from release, will probably fall down the list about a week or two after release.

ethomaz

SO bundle is pretty limited and the game didn't sell that goo in my view.

CoD is the real deal for Xbox One... it is the bundle that will sell the most this year (excluding PS4 bundles).

I'm waiting the full October updated list.

Mmm_fish_tacos

SO bundle is pretty limited and the game didn't sell that goo in my view.

CoD is the real deal for Xbox One... it is the bundle that will sell the most this year (excluding PS4 bundles).

I'm waiting the full October updated list.

But dont you think it would have made the top 100 by now like the Destiny bundle if it really was a bid deal. I don't feel like it is a big deal, And i also feel the COD may be on deaths door right now. The only way i can see it being a big deal is that this one is so good it bring the players back. 

Legend

Too early to say imo.

Only thing we can safely assume is that for the past few days XBO has sold above double as PS4 on amazon.

IMO it might be a combo of XBO getting a boost and PS4 getting a drop. Microsoft lowered their price, so many are expecting Sony to respond to that.

ethomaz

But dont you think it would have made the top 100 by now like the Destiny bundle if it really was a bid deal. I don't feel like it is a big deal, And i also feel the COD may be on deaths door right now. The only way i can see it being a big deal is that this one is so good it bring the players back.

CoD bundle is TOP80 in October raking without the last two weeks update... it will be comfortable enter in the TOP100 yearly after Amazon updated the rankings... SO bundle won't enter neither in the October ranking in my view.

Ohhhhh wait... Amazon posted the Oct 27 ranking... need to check again.

ethomaz

Oct. 27

#11 Xbox One CoD Bundle
#12 Xbox One AC Bundle
#17 PS4 Standard
#32 PS4 Destiny
#47 Xbox One AC Kinect Bundle
#52 Xbox One Kinectless

Yeap CoD is that big deal.

Oct. Ranking

#8 PS4 Standard
#23 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#35 Xbox One Kinectless
#61 Xbox One CoD Bundle (up 19 positions from early this week)

2014 Ranking

#4 PS4 Standard
#28 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#51 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle
#52 Xbox One Kinect Bundle
#98 Xbox One Kinectless

There is one week for the full October update yet... I'm confident the CoD Bundle will enters in the TOP100 of 2014.

ethomaz

BTW you guys are not updating the Amazon thread anymore :P

NeverDies

It helps that the new CoD looks like it's actually a little different than it's predecessors.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

BTW you guys are not updating the Amazon thread anymore :P

Yeah those fools!