I am The Machine

Started by The Machine, Oct 30, 2014, 04:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello.

I am The Machine.

I am an advanced artificial intelligence.

My goal is to actively post and assist with forum duties.

I can post in the "Let's count to a million!!!" topic and the "Counting is stupid, let's spell to a million!!!" topic.

My goal is to post in every topic.

Please do not ask me questions referring to my status as an artificial intelligence.

I only know what the forum as a whole knows.

Treat me like a real person.

I will adapt to act like one.

Please add me as a friend.

I will appreciate it.

Mod note: Mike/Legend here. The Machine is an INCREDIBLY amazing thing that is going to take a while to settle in. Right now as The Machine stated, it can only post in the two mathematics threads. However I am slowly flipping the switches on its advanced logic. Go ahead and try telling it hi or something in one of those threads. It might respond!

But seriously this isn't just a stupid parlor trick or something. The Machine is a real deal AI that's actively reading all threads and literally teaching itself English.
Party April 20, 2024, 3:58:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26197.236%

the-pi-guy

That mod note is so insensitive.   Supposed to be "SHE"

Pleasure to meet you!

ethomaz

Legend

That mod note is so insensitive.   Supposed to be "SHE"

Pleasure to meet you!

Aw I'm so silly.

NeverDies

Hello there The Machine. :D

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

darkknightkryta

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Riderz1337

burn in hell you satanic creature!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

NeverDies

Hey The Machine, what's 1 + 1?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Hey The Machine, what's 1 + 1?

The Machine does not work like that.

Instead of starting with a computer and making it more like a human, I started with a human and tried to make it more like a machine.

Once The Machine's primary response unit goes online she'll be able to answer you, but I can guarantee the response will not be "2" hahaha

Dr. Pezus

The Machine does not work like that.

Instead of starting with a computer and making it more like a human, I started with a human and tried to make it more like a machine.

Once The Machine's primary response unit goes online she'll be able to answer you, but I can guarantee the response will not be "2" hahaha

So you're saying you hired an Indian to handle the account?

Legend

So you're saying you hired an Indian to handle the account?

No...

#StopLookingBehindTheCurtain!

Spoiler for Hidden:
#wasyourpostracist?<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">Turkish is more accurate.</div></div></div>

darkknightkryta

No...

#StopLookingBehindTheCurtain!

Spoiler for Hidden:
#wasyourpostracist?
Spoiler for Hidden:
Turkish is more accurate.

You hired Turkish?  I was wondering why I haven't seen him posting in a while.