Marvel Phase III movies announced!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 28, 2014, 07:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

NeverDies

Haha, the artist even gave Iron Man abs.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

Wouldn't be the first:

Shinobi-san

What does the phase 3 refer to?

Looking forward to the next guardians of the galaxy :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

darkknightkryta

What does the phase 3 refer to?

Looking forward to the next guardians of the galaxy :D

All movies leading up to and including Avengers was called phase 1.  Phase 2 is Iron Man 3 leading up to Avengers 2.  Though I disagree with Avengers 2 kicking off Phase 3 :/

Shinobi-san

All movies leading up to and including Avengers was called phase 1.  Phase 2 is Iron Man 3 leading up to Avengers 2.  Though I disagree with Avengers 2 kicking off Phase 3 :/

Ah thanks :)

So the avengers movies are like the finale in the series or phases...makes sense.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

darkknightkryta

Ah thanks :)

So the avengers movies are like the finale in the series or phases...makes sense.

Yeah.  Though I'm not sure what they're going for with phase 3.  Iron Man is essentially finished and I have no idea if Stark is even going to be in Avengers 3 (Or 4, I'm quite confused with their new titles).  Plus a lot of hearsay about Cap being replaced by Falcon like they did in the comics (Reading Sixis, I 100% disagree with that move).  It's also why I'm weary about phase 3.  It seems like they're saturating the market and leading into a "Who cares?" which may ultimately kill the movie franchises.

nnodley

Yeah.  Though I'm not sure what they're going for with phase 3.  Iron Man is essentially finished and I have no idea if Stark is even going to be in Avengers 3 (Or 4, I'm quite confused with their new titles).  Plus a lot of hearsay about Cap being replaced by Falcon like they did in the comics (Reading Sixis, I 100% disagree with that move).  It's also why I'm weary about phase 3.  It seems like they're saturating the market and leading into a "Who cares?" which may ultimately kill the movie franchises.

Avengers 3 &4 will probably be the last we see of Thor, Cap, and Iron Man in the marvel universe.  Likely might be killed off.  After these last 3 avengers movies is when the avengers cast will change.  obviously I don't really know as I don't read the comics, but know a bit about them.  A lot of the hardcore Marvel comics fanboys are very excited for the direction the universe is going especially civil war and infinity war.

darkknightkryta

Avengers 3 &4 will probably be the last we see of Thor, Cap, and Iron Man in the marvel universe.  Likely might be killed off.  After these last 3 avengers movies is when the avengers cast will change.  obviously I don't really know as I don't read the comics, but know a bit about them.  A lot of the hardcore Marvel comics fanboys are very excited for the direction the universe is going especially civil war and infinity war.

When that happens, is when I think the film franchise will start going down hill.  That's why I'm really weary.

nnodley

When that happens, is when I think the film franchise will start going down hill.  That's why I'm really weary.

Yeah they are the three that are the most known out of all marvel characters(dang bandwagoners). I hope they attempt to make ant-man, black panther, etc. really well done in the universe and make them more popular.

darkknightkryta

Yeah they are the three that are the most known out of all marvel characters(dang bandwagoners). I hope they attempt to make ant-man, black panther, etc. really well done in the universe and make them more popular.

Not even just the bandwagoners, they are the Avengers.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Not even just the bandwagoners, they are the Avengers.

I would have agreed with you, but then I saw gotg. Honestly that movie was so good that I've lost interest in their older franchises like avengers.

darkknightkryta

I would have agreed with you, but then I saw Titanfall. Honestly that movie was so good that I've lost interest in their older franchises like avengers.

You saw game of the year?  The movie?  It came out?????!

Dr. Pezus

He meant that he saw GOTG (Titanfall)

Legend

G stands for year?

Guess I learn something new every day.

Go Up