Marvel Phase III movies announced!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 28, 2014, 07:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

My hype is actually down :/.  I think they might have hit the saturation point.

nnodley

My hype is actually down :/.  I think they might have hit the saturation point.

WHAT?!?!  Not at all, imo.  These are gonna be fudgy amazing.  These are gonna take the marvel cinematic universe to the next level.

darkknightkryta

WHAT?!?!  Not at all, imo.  These are gonna be fudgy amazing.  These are gonna take the marvel cinematic universe to the next level.

I'm getting fatigued just looking at the schedule.

Xevross

lol there is a lot of films there. I'll never watch them all but I'm excited

nnodley

WELL I'M fudgy HYPED!!  :-p

7H3

I'll probably watch them all, but only 1 in theater the rest on dvd/bluray release
honestly though I wish spiderman and xmen could be in the same movies, but spiderman had an xmen teaser in the last movie so maybe fox and sony will work together in the future?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Gotg so far away :(

7H3

Gotg so far away :(

i haven't seen gotg yet, but I am not a fan of the line up... fits better with the movie line up, however, I preferred charlie 27, starhawk, and captain victory crew of GotG

darkknightkryta

I'll probably watch them all, but only 1 in theater the rest on dvd/bluray release
honestly though I wish spiderman and xmen could be in the same movies, but spiderman had an xmen teaser in the last movie so maybe fox and sony will work together in the future?

No.  The director of Amazing Spider-man was under contract at Fox.  Sony wanted him back to direct Amazing 2.  So they cut a deal for him in exchange for Fox marketing.  Sony working with Marvel on the other hand is far more likely.  I recall reading that at one point they were planning to put the Oscorp buildings into the first Avengers.  They couldn't quite make it work for the film cause it was a last minute tribute.  Though the rumblings is that Sony wants Spider-man in an Avengers movie.  If Marvel goes through with Civil War, putting Spider-man in the film works out quite nicely.  Free marketing for Sony.

Riderz1337

DC>Marvel

*runs away*
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

NeverDies

Welp, hope the quality on these stays good.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

Dr. Pezus