New 1886 gameplay! What happened to it only being a corridor shooter? ;)

Started by Legend, Oct 26, 2014, 01:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

darkknightkryta

Flash isn't working for me on this computer.  Give me the justs of it.

Legend

Flash isn't working for me on this computer.  Give me the justs of it.

I've yet to watch it myself tbh.

Xevross

Looks pretty good!

Spoiler for Hidden:
And pretty linear

Raven

The criticisms against its gameplay are ridiculous considering it looks like it plays very much the same as Gears of War and people love that franchise. That includes its linear nature. Just toss in a slow-mo feature and cinematic melee moments.

Xevross

The criticisms against its gameplay are ridiculous considering it looks like it plays very much the same as Gears of War and people love that franchise. That includes its linear nature. Just toss in a slow-mo feature and cinematic melee moments.

Exactly, its extremely linear looking but that is no way a bad thing. To me it looks really fun and I can't wait

darkknightkryta

If it was for Xbox One though, it'd be getting praise as the second coming of Marcus.

Shinobi-san

lol i thinkthe game will still be linear, but i have no issues with linear games or any other game design for that matter. A good game is a good game. period.

Now lets just hope its going to be good
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/