Predict PS4 sales by the end of 2014 (LTD)!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 20, 2014, 11:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

I think PS4 has sold about 12m as of the end of September so how much do you think it can add on top of that from Oct-December?

Predict numbers for each month for fun if you want to!

My prediction:
October - 1.2m
November - 2.2m
December - 3.3m
Total - 6.7m

Total LTD sales by the end of 2014: ~18.7m

NeverDies

I haz no idea.

I'll go with whatever Legend ends up picking. :P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

I haz no idea.

I'll go with whatever Legend ends up picking. :P

There is only one prediction god on here

the-pi-guy

I would've gone with about that too, but in that case, I'm gonna say 19.2.

Legend

21 shipped is what I've always gone for.

I still stick with that just because I made that prediction almost a year ago, but right now it's feeling a bit more like 18-19 million.

I'll update wiyh mom numbers later.

Dr. Pezus

21 shipped is what I've always gone for.

I still stick with that just because I made that prediction almost a year ago, but right now it's feeling a bit more like 18-19 million.

I'll update wiyh mom numbers later.

Oh they'll probably ship close to 20m by the end of this year. Maybe only just over 19m if they can't produce them fast enough

Legend

Oh they'll probably ship close to 20m by the end of this year. Maybe only just over 19m if they can't produce them fast enough

18-19 sold.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Those numbers are insane. I'm going to say 17 sold. The rest of the year is week sauce.  I actually think Xbox One might win november and december globally in the U.S.  Not that i think xbones games are any better but they do have some riding on hype like sunset and MCC. But sun set will be crud, and MCC will sell well but score lower than most halo games.

Legend

Those numbers are insane. I'm going to say 17 sold. The rest of the year is week sauce.  I actually think Xbox One might win november and december globally in the U.S.  Not that i think xbones games are any better but they do have some riding on hype like sunset and MCC. But sun set will be crud, and MCC will sell well but score lower than most halo games.

FH2 didn't push Xbox One sales and SO will barely push Xbox One sales. MCC imo is the only announced thing that will give Xbox One any possibility at beating PS4 for a week, but it's not going to win a month.

PS4 simply has too much momentum.

Mmm_fish_tacos

FH2 didn't push Xbox One sales and SO will barely push Xbox One sales. MCC imo is the only announced thing that will give Xbox One any possibility at beating PS4 for a week, but it's not going to win a month.

PS4 simply has too much momentum.

Yeah, but i think you're under estimating MS's ability to give away free shame. And they have the cod marketing deal.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Also, any growth in Xbox One sales doesn't mean the ps4 will do badly. I really don't expect the x bone to gain much ground. I just believe the will win the last two month in the US. And get curbed stomped every where else.

Legend

Also, any growth in Xbox One sales doesn't mean the ps4 will do badly. I really don't expect the x bone to gain much ground. I just believe the will win the last two month in the US. And get curbed stomped every where else.

Shall we make a bet?

the-pi-guy

MCC will push Xbox One to be very close to PS4, but it won't beat it.  That's my guess. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

How much are we talking?

Hmm,

For Nov and Dec separately. For each thousand units the Xbox One outsells the PS4 in the US, I'll give you 5 credits. For each thousand units the PS4 outsells the Xbox One in the US, you'll give me 5 credits. An additional 50 credits per month just to winner.

Sound fair?

Go Up