Hugh Laurie and Nolan North join LittleBigPlanet 3?s all-star voice cast!

Started by Legend, Oct 07, 2014, 02:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

The incomparable actor/comedian reunites with old pal Stephen Fry in forthcoming sequel.

LittleBigPlanet 3 is going to be the biggest, most awesomest, most amazingest adventure yet! So we're proud to announce today that as a LittleBigPlanet first, our entire adventure will be fully voice acted!

Long-time fans will already be well-accustomed to Stephen Fry's dulcet tones as LittleBigPlanet's ever-warm and loving Narrator, but evil is afoot for our otherwise pleasant world and the nefarious Newton is here to cause all kinds of trouble and mischief in this brand new adventure!

But just who would be the dream voice to contest against Mr. Fry?
Introducing Hugh Laurie as the voice of Newton!

That's right! The mischievous Newton is being voiced by none other than Stephen Fry's long-time comedic partner… Hugh Laurie!

More at http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/07/hugh-laurie-nolan-north-join-littlebigplanet-3s-star-voice-cast/?emcid=social_20141007_33043436

kitler53

yeah, i saw that.   i really need to pre-order this soon.  i love me some LBP.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

yeah, i saw that.   i really need to pre-order this soon.  i love me some LBP.

Yeah this video finally has hyped me for the game. I've been worried that it'll just be a cash in, but Hugh Laurie is a really good sign it's just good ol lbp hahaha.

kitler53

Yeah this video finally has hyped me for the game. I've been worried that it'll just be a cash in, but Hugh Laurie is a really good sign it's just good ol lbp hahaha.

i think it will be good.  the best LBP game is the one the MM didn't do (lbp vita).  i think the series is almost better when not with MM because they got too involved in their pride of what technical achievements they could do to make lbp an advanced game editor.  on the vita version and, imo, also in this newest version there seems to be more focus on a fun campaign.  seeing the new character additions gives me confidence that they are more focuses on the game than the editor.   

the-pi-guy

Legend

i think it will be good.  the best LBP game is the one the MM didn't do (lbp vita).  i think the series is almost better when not with MM because they got too involved in their pride of what technical achievements they could do to make lbp an advanced game editor.  on the vita version and, imo, also in this newest version there seems to be more focus on a fun campaign.  seeing the new character additions gives me confidence that they are more focuses on the game than the editor.   

Yeah.

Being on PS3 is what concerned me, but it's looking good.

kitler53

Yeah.

Being on PS3 is what concerned me, but it's looking good.

yeah, that worried me too.   duck last gen.

Xevross

dang, I feel like this game is gonna get amazing reviews

NeverDies

All aboard the Hype Train!

The Hype Train has no brakes!

All evacuate the Hype Train!

All aboard the Hype Boat!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />