Newgaf vs ResetEra

Started by katakpisang, Oct 24, 2017, 07:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

katakpisang

Oct 24, 2017, 07:03 AM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2017, 07:06 AM by katakpisang
Newgaf( Evilore + New moderation team )
Same old shame but with new team? i'm hoping that's not the case here, Evilore needs to realize the old moderation team were consist of SJW extremist that will ban anyone who disagreed with their view on anything. If they removed completely POLIGAF+SJW GAF then neogaf will be a great place again.

ResetEra( ex moderation team )
Evilore is not the real problem on the oldgaf but the blame should be put on those SJW wankers(old moderation team) with shaming attitude toward everyone. With the new forum/board creation it will probably end up the same toxicity as offtopic gaf and 50% gaming forum.

Newgaf - still have a chance to redeem themselves
ResetEra - old shame with different website

update
Why word Sh*t turned to Shame?

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's because by default the form has a profanity filter and we would appreciate it if you didn't try to sidestep the system.  you can go into  user settings and change it so profanity shows for you but this is supposed to be a family-friendly form that's why it's on by default.

Riderz1337

Resetera doesn't really roll of the tongue well. Lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Kerotan

If resertera requires paid emails tojoin then I can't see it taking off

the-pi-guy

Resetera doesn't really roll of the tongue well. Lol
Reset ERA
If resertera requires paid emails tojoin then I can't see it taking off
That was a fake Twitter.

Kerotan

So instead of sales gaf,  Japan gaf etc etc will we now have Japan era or sales era...

Mmm_fish_tacos

So instead of sales gaf,  Japan gaf etc etc will we now have Japan era or sales era...
Sounds bad I would use "reset"