Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I expect nothing (small games that nobody cares about)

Legend

I expect nothing (small games that nobody cares about)
Nah get hype!

Gonna show off Metroid Prime 5!!!

Cute Pikachu

Insiders on Resetera are saying it's going to be a good one.
Fire Emblem reveal?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Do we have a youtube link yet?

Xevross

Insiders on Resetera are saying it's going to be a good one.
Fire Emblem reveal?
::)

Legend

darkknightkryta

Good.  Without Nintendo's backing, we get to see Bayonetta's sexy body in HD on PC.

Dr. Pezus

This guy...

darkknightkryta

This guy...
I'm honestly starting to wonder if Capcom did the right thing by letting him go...

Legend

I'm honestly starting to wonder if Capcom did the right thing by letting him go...
He's just joking

darkknightkryta

He's just joking
He is what people call a "P.R. Nightmare"  His bosses probably forced him to explain the Bayonetta and Nintendo situation since he's shitted on his fans enough.

Legend

I played a switch for the first time today. Was a target demo so everything was pretty loose, but I was surprised by how mobile it feels. The analogue sticks are almost identical to Vita sticks and even in the charging dock thing the controller is very small and poor feeling. Not bad as a mobile device but pretty poor as a home console.

Also the joycons separately are bad even for mobile. Way too small and awkward for my tastes.

Xevross

Yeah the analogue sticks are garbage. They're not quite vita bad though, that's a bit hsrsh

Legend

Yeah the analogue sticks are garbage. They're not quite vita bad though, that's a bit hsrsh
Vita has great sticks for mobile. Way better than the psp nub.

Dr. Pezus

I like the vita ones  :o

I mean, it's not PS4 quality but for a mobile device it's amazing

Go Up