Space exploration and rockets general thread

Started by Legend, Jan 07, 2017, 05:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

DD_Bwest

He's alive!
Where you been, mate?  
work and stuff,  jsut dont have alot of time for forums,  barely get enough time to play

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

Zuma delayed till December. Must be multiple problems.

Meanwhile the other Florida pad has a static fire scheduled for the end of the month!

DD_Bwest

well thats not gonna help falcon heavy :/

i heard alot of talk about the fairing.. maybe it needs to be replaced?

Legend

well thats not gonna help falcon heavy :/

i heard alot of talk about the fairing.. maybe it needs to be replaced?
Maybe. Could be related to some recovery test.

Falcon Heavy might not slip too much. They could move ZUMA over to the other pad now.

DD_Bwest

Maybe. Could be related to some recovery test.

Falcon Heavy might not slip too much. They could move ZUMA over to the other pad now.
but wouldnt that push back crs13?   and i thought zzuma was on a tight schedule so i doubt they would postpone it simply for a recovery test.

Legend

but wouldnt that push back crs13?   and i thought zzuma was on a tight schedule so i doubt they would postpone it simply for a recovery test.
No I mean they realised some change they made for fairing recovery could cause a problem. Would have to remove/change that before launch.

CRS13 doesn't need fairings.

DD_Bwest

No I mean they realised some change they made for fairing recovery could cause a problem. Would have to remove/change that before launch.

CRS13 doesn't need fairings.
that would make more sense,

but if they move it to the other pad wouldnt it push crs13 back a week or 2 to reset the range?

Legend

that would make more sense,

but if they move it to the other pad wouldnt it push crs13 back a week or 2 to reset the range?

Do crs first.

Go Up