"Metal Gear Collection 2014" Kojima

Started by ethomaz, Sep 11, 2014, 03:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

DAT tease.

darkknightkryta

Max King of the Wild

It better be every metal gear game ever released for the last twenty or whatever years.

ethomaz

It better be every metal gear game ever released for the last twenty or whatever years.

Just remove Rising :D

I hope it is all Solid series in 1080p60fps using the Fox Engine.

But my feelings says it is the deformities collection for PC.

ethomaz

ethomaz

Konami pre-TGS live stream started...

I'm on bus to work :(

ethomaz

Kojima trolling...

kitler53

that boob physics was amazing.  i'm sold.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Riderz1337

If it includes EVERY game in the main series...I might buy it. Never played MGS but I'm liking the look of MGS V, I'm just worried I won't know what the hell is going on in the games story.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

If it includes EVERY game in the main series...I might buy it. Never played MGS but I'm liking the look of MGS V, I'm just worried I won't know what the hell is going on in the games story.

They already have a collection with every metal gear game ever made (Minus Ghost Babel)...

BasilZero

This will be fully announced at TGS next week.

Anyways, hoping for PC version..if not....current and last gen plox :x.

Lol but this gives me a chance to get the collection since I missed out on the "Legacy" collection.

darkknightkryta

This will be fully announced at TGS next week.

Anyways, hoping for PC version..if not....current and last gen plox :x.

Lol but this gives me a chance to get the collection since I missed out on the "Legacy" collection.

They have Metal Gear Solid 1-3 (Metal Gear Solid 3 comes with Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake) and Peace Walker on PSN.

BasilZero

They have Metal Gear Solid 1-3 (Metal Gear Solid 3 comes with Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake) and Peace Walker on PSN.

I dont want anything Digital from any of the first party console parties - if I can easily avoid it that is. This collection prevents me from doing so :P.

(Besides I still have the PS2 Metal Gear Solid Collection) and I can just emulate Peace Walker on ppsspp.

darkknightkryta

I dont want anything Digital from any of the first party console parties - if I can easily avoid it that is. This collection prevents me from doing so :P.

(Besides I still have the PS2 Metal Gear Solid Collection) and I can just emulate Peace Walker on ppsspp.

They have Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 (With Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake) with Peace Walker as a released title on Blu-ray.  You'd just have to find a physical copy of Metal Gear Solid.

BasilZero

They have Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3 (With Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake) with Peace Walker as a released title on Blu-ray.  You'd just have to find a physical copy of Metal Gear Solid.

You mean the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection?

Also I already have Metal Gear Solid 1 on disc thanks to the PS2 collection - the PS1 version works with my PS3.