Started by Raven, Jun 01, 2014, 02:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Jun 01, 2014, 02:58 AM Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014, 04:57 AM by Raven

Release Date: Fall 2014

Platforms : PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4

Developer : Arc System Works

Publisher : Sega (Arcade)

This is a community thread to discuss all things Guilty Gear Xrd - SIGN -. Please try to stay on topic. Information about the game will be added to the OP as it becomes available. News, interviews, screenshots, and videos are all welcome!

Sol Badguy

Ky Kiske

Millia Rage

Zato-1/Eddie

May

Potemkin

Chipp Zanuff

Venom

Axl Low

I-No

Faust

Slayer

Bedman

Ramletherl Valentine

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nice thread, looking forward to checking the game out. Will this be PS4's first fighter?

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Nice thread, looking forward to checking the game out. Will this be PS4's first fighter?

Injustice?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Yeah, like Gooch said. Injustice was technically its first fighter. Though, this will be the first fighter that's not basically a port. Plus, it's done in the style most fighters are anymore. Fast-paced and combo-driven with careful resource management. It's also only out for PlayStation platforms. At least for now.

Dr. Pezus

Cool thread. I feel like gooch will be a regular visitor here

ethomaz

Well Injustice is a good fighter and just ported to PS4 like this one that will be only ported to PS4... cool because PS4 needs this genre.

But you know everybody will forget this with USFIV announce at E3 to PS4 :P

darkknightkryta

Well Injustice is a good fighter and just ported to PS4 like this one that will be only ported to PS4... cool because PS4 needs this genre.

It's too late for that.  They needed to announce the PS4 version before the digital copy released.

Raven

I think you and I have different definitions of the word "port".

Raven

It's too late for that.  They needed to announce the PS4 version before the digital copy released.

Seriously, did I miss something? This is the second time you've mentioned a PS4 version of USF4 being available digitally.

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Cool thread. I feel like gooch will be a regular visitor here

you might be right!

Dr. Pezus

They should just get on with it and announce SFV already. That's another 8 years of new editions to milk afterwards.

darkknightkryta

They should just get on with it and announce SFV already. That's another 8 years of new editions to milk afterwards.

Ono has said that Capcom isn't going to be able to give him a budget for another fighting game for a while, which is why they did the Ultra update.

Dr. Pezus

Ono has said that Capcom isn't going to be able to give him a budget for another fighting game for a while, which is why they did the Ultra update.

And I say screw Capcom (as always)

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

This is GG not SF!