Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:

It's actually the last 20 minutes...  

That part where she falls down and her hand has "I love you", is where it starts for me.  

I really love that movie...  

Oh wait, you mean
Spoiler for Hidden:

The first time they meet?  That's probably where it starts actually....

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Yeah I mean when they physically meet for the fist time. That was a beautiful scene. <br><br>BTW, did she write &quot;I love you&quot; in her palm? Thought she wrote his name but then I saw that and was a bit confused<br>

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:

Yeah I mean when they physically meet for the fist time. That was a beautiful scene.

BTW, did she write "I love you" in her palm? Thought she wrote his name but then I saw that and was a bit confused

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><br>He was supposed to write his name on her palm, and he said he did. &nbsp;But he didn&#39;t. &nbsp;<br><br>He took advantage of the opportunity to tell her how he feels about her. &nbsp;But then she was left without being able to remember his name. &nbsp;

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:

He was supposed to write his name on her palm, and he said he did.  But he didn't.  

He took advantage of the opportunity to tell her how he feels about her.  But then she was left without being able to remember his name.  
Oh of course lol. No idea why I was confused about that one.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Somehow I was thinking he wrote on his and she on her palm

the-pi-guy

Oh of course lol. No idea why I was confused about that one.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Somehow I was thinking he wrote on his and she on her palm

Probably were on your phone or something.  ::)

Dr. Pezus

Probably were on your phone or something.  ::)
Hehe nah I think it was between 1 and 2 AM there and then I finished it this morning after sleeping like 5 hours

Xevross

Apr 19, 2018, 04:08 PM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2018, 04:09 PM by Xevross
I guess I should get around to watching Your Name so I can join in!

First BP update in a while. TFA's launch aligned bump is over, and it looks like BP will make more than it from here onwards. TFA made $18m more, so BP is looking to get another $18-23m in NA, falling just short of $700m. International its going to get around $5-10m more. And now it looks almost certain to just trickle past TLJ's total of $1.332bn, as BP will land at $1.335-1.35bn.

Truly amazing performance, most were expecting around half of that total not too long ago.

the-pi-guy

Hehe nah I think it was between 1 and 2 AM there and then I finished it this morning after sleeping like 5 hours
You liked it though?  

Dr. Pezus

You liked it though?  
Yeah of course. Very good

the-pi-guy

I guess I should get around to watching Your Name so I can join in!
Yes you should!  

I've been waiting for someone else to watch it.  

Dr. Pezus

Apr 24, 2018, 04:07 PM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2018, 04:15 PM by Dr. Pezus
Venom trailer!

Xevross

Infinity War reviews are coming out! Seems like it'll be in the 80s for RT score, possibly low 90s. Nice!

Dr. Pezus

Infinity War reviews are coming out! Seems like it'll be in the 80s for RT score, possibly low 90s. Nice!
Can't possibly meet expectations lol. I'm expecting a fun romp with lots of spectacle but not much more than that

Xevross

Can't possibly meet expectations lol. I'm expecting a fun romp with lots of spectacle but not much more than that
Sounds like that's what it is from the little titbits I've read.

BananaKing

I hope ready player ones movie is better than the books.

No way am I gonna go watch it in theatres though .

Xevross

89% after 46 reviews. 7.8/10 average. That's great, pretty much middle of the MCU.

Black Panther 96%
Iron Man 94%
Avengers 92%
Spider-Man 92%
Thor Ragnorok 92%
GOTG 91%
Civil War 91%
Winter Soldier 89%
Infinity War 89% (so far)
Doctor Strange 89%
GOTG Vol. 2 83%
Ant Man 82%