First REPORTED Successful steal?

Started by 7H3, Nov 21, 2014, 04:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

Nov 21, 2014, 04:23 AM Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 02:38 PM by 7H3
Successfully stole 1610 from darkknightkryta! It's their fault they don't have their money in the bank!

WOW, I really thought that it always failed which is why my karma is so low lol

sorry buddy you had the most in your wallet which is why I chose you
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

7H3

Nice!!!

But yeah it's random.

the first two or three i tried failed... but now people actually have money in their wallets and not in the bank sooo I may try again... may be worth the bad karma lol

Legend

I think I'll make the ods of it working higher.

7H3

Nov 21, 2014, 04:50 AM Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 04:58 AM by 7H3

I think I'll make the ods of it working higher.

should make it cost more as the site and cred potential rises I think, and maybe have leveling system based on steal uses that increase the percent potential
(or narrow it down say like first time has wide range of success 5-95% for 10-90% of wallet, then narrow down to 20 - 70 chance for 15 - 90 wallet, basically narrowing it down to 50% (+/- 5%) for chance, and 60-90% wallet (+/- 10%)
so at best maybe 1/2 or 1/3 chance to steal then the more seasoned thieves wallet steal % gets the low end raised (mostly) while the high end stays about the same or lowers to at most 75%

also make it cost more for levelled up steals
lvl 1 50
lvl 'x' 500

7H3

2 more successful steals... from the machine and kitler... 1 unsuccessful against kitler but the extra 50 it cost to try again was worth it lol

7H3

BasilZero - 1871 credits
ethomaz - 1800 credits
NeverDies - 1492 credits
kitler53 - 1350 credits
NotBananaKing - 1341 credits
Riderz1337 - 1177 credits
Xevross - 1111 credits
darkknightkryta - 1062 credits
nnodley - 941 credits
Raven - 886 credits
---------------------------------
you guys should watch your pockets lol!

Legend

should make it cost more as the site and cred potential rises I think, and maybe have leveling system based on steal uses that increase the percent potential
(or narrow it down say like first time has wide range of success 5-95% for 10-90% of wallet, then narrow down to 20 - 70 chance for 15 - 90 wallet, basically narrowing it down to 50% (+/- 5%) for chance, and 60-90% wallet (+/- 10%)
so at best maybe 1/2 or 1/3 chance to steal then the more seasoned thieves wallet steal % gets the low end raised (mostly) while the high end stays about the same or lowers to at most 75%

also make it cost more for levelled up steals
lvl 1 50
lvl 'x' 500

Yeah we're wanting to turn the forum/shop into a fully realized rpg. Buy potions, buy armor, go on quests, etc. Probably won't happen till I finish VizionEck though, unless someone else offers to help out on the tech side.

7H3

what language would it need to be in? I could probably write a line a day / week :P
if its a c based language (#, ++, java) i could probably write it a lil more quickly as the basis is simple code
if you msg / email the source code for steals as an example I could look into it in my lack of free time  (o:

Riderz1337

LOL I just stole 1800 credits from Basil. RIP SON!!!

Pls no1 steal from meh
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

what language would it need to be in? I could probably write a line a day / week :P
if its a c based language (#, ++, java) i could probably write it a lil more quickly as the basis is simple code
if you msg / email the source code for steals as an example I could look into it in my lack of free time  (o:

It's in PHP so yeah C based.

Also send a PM to ethomaz for the source code. He has access to the dev build and can get you in.

7H3

LOL I just stole 1800 credits from Basil. RIP SON!!!

Pls no1 steal from meh

better put it in the bank!

Also send a PM to ethomaz for the source code. He has access to the dev build and can get you in.

will do

BasilZero

Nov 21, 2014, 05:55 AM Last Edit: Nov 21, 2014, 06:31 AM by BasilZero
;( y u do dis

Edit: Thanks :D!

Dr. Pezus

There is always money in the banana stand

7H3