(NSFW) Profanity filter testing

Started by 7H3, May 07, 2014, 09:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

This blue retentive waterfall asked me to lick his rainbow but I just gave him a performance
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

definately random makes it funnier... but perhaps some semblance of tense

Wonderful!  I'm on it. 

the-pi-guy

Can someone give me some words that could be used for blue, candy corn, tiny cowboy, rainbow and maybe performance?   

7H3

Can someone give me some words that could be used for blue, candy corn, tiny cowboy, rainbow and maybe performance?   

blue hippo, candy corn, tiny cowboy, rainbow, Hairy pony
clit should be candy or corn?

umm waterfall for waterfall?

Legend

As long as the replacement word gramatically works, go wild Pi.

Dr. Pezus

ball cervix lollipop rectum uranus creampie

7H3

should nazi be filtered? also what about words like friggin, and mofo?? are those allowed or is that considered circumventing the profanity filter?

the-pi-guy

For you non censored folk. 

My philanthropist  is bigger than your candy corn

"I ran into a different joker on the street so i booted him square in the tiny cowboy turning it into a bedspring, ice came flying out his bosom,   I said dang!"   (oh man im gonna have fun making sentences using that banned word list lol)

This blue retentive waterfall asked me to lick his rainbow but I just gave him a performance

"Gym closet" lmao

A sack holds balls, a gym closet would also hold balls. 

the-pi-guy

As long as the replacement word gramatically works, go wild Pi.

I will try my hardest!  Though, in some cases the words could be used as a verb or a noun, so it gets a little tricky for it to be always correct. 

Legend

should nazi be filtered? also what about words like friggin, and mofo?? are those allowed or is that considered circumventing the profanity filter?

That was to just mean no putting . between parts of the word to make it not register with the system.

7H3

a tiny cowboy went blue on me so I told him to sniff a candy corn and fudge off.. man that guy was such a waterfall
i can spell!!!

7H3

That was to just mean no putting . between parts of the word to make it not register with the system.

that's what I thought just wanted clarification

7H3

That promiscuous joker slapped my dog with a buzz light year toy and laughed at the size of my man bosom all while tickling my belly button

7H3

Prince has a song called bedspring control which is about chastity and it is really funny...
cause "bedspring got bank in her pockets, before she got sucker in her drawls"
he has another song called "Sexy mother fudge maker"
"In a word or two its you I wanna do, no not your body your mind you fool"

Go Up