Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Starlink: Battle for Atlas...
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:56 PM
I suppose, I still think there should be a system where everyone gets points though. Perhaps a multiplier which gets smaller the further down you place, like 2nd place can only get up to 50 points, 3rd up to 30 etc.
Do you personally think of/want metacritic betting to primarily be a competition between posters on the forum, or primarily be a reflection of your own predictions?
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Politics Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 12:21 PM
Yeah but she's got less of a native American heritage than the average American-European descendant apparently. The whole thing is weird, and she's made herself look foolish more than anything.
Yeah, she has.  

But, still, amazing that Trump lies about stuff literally on footage.  
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Politics Thread
Last post by Xevross - Today at 12:03 PM
Warren released DNA results showing she is native American.

Requested that Trump donated the million that he said he would.  

Trump said he'd never do that, even though there is video of him saying it.
Yeah but she's got less of a native American heritage than the average American-European descendant apparently. The whole thing is weird, and she's made herself look foolish more than anything.
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 11:50 AM
It's fun on mute .
Is it surprising that she has a boyfriend?  ???
It'd be as surprising as Chris being married.  Still, poor boyfriend.  Jill was like, went missing, cryogenically frozen, and brainwashed.
Gaming Community / Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4:...
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 06:55 AM
You think it can still drop that low?
Well it still only has 27 reviews. It's possible
Last post by Xevross - Today at 02:02 AM
It's not sustainable, but right now we have so few active members that it's pretty easy to win points  :-\
I suppose, I still think there should be a system where everyone gets points though. Perhaps a multiplier which gets smaller the further down you place, like 2nd place can only get up to 50 points, 3rd up to 30 etc.
Last post by Legend - Today at 01:19 AM
Eh I guess, but with only the winner earning points it hardly feels worth it :P
It's not sustainable, but right now we have so few active members that it's pretty easy to win points  :-\
That's tragic. I hope his company Stratolaunch can continue.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has died | ResetEra

From CNBC Twitter

BREAKING: Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is dead at 65, a statement from his family says.Click to expand...
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10