Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

April 17th - my birthday
April 20th - God of war
April 22nd - Westworld season 2 premiere
April 26th - Infinity War

My birthday followed by the three things I'm most hyped for right now. Gonna be an amazing 10 days.
April is always a decent month imo!

Xevross

April is always a decent month imo!
Well it has my birthday in it every year, so of course!

Dr. Pezus

Well it has my birthday in it every year, so of course!
That's why!

the-pi-guy

There's a Reddit thread about what's the worst state.  Most of the top comments say Mississippi.  Lol.

My state came up, only to say it didn't have to worry about being brought up in the thread.  :D

Dr. Pezus

There's a Reddit thread about what's the worst state.  Most of the top comments say Mississippi.  Lol.

My state came up, only to say it didn't have to worry about being brought up in the thread.  :D
Why is that worst?

the-pi-guy

Why is that worst?
"The state is worst in education.
It is the poorest.
It is the fattest.
It has the worst life expectancy.
It has the worst infant mortality.
It has terrible weather all year.
It's um-not-technology-or-art-oriented. Mississippi's neighbor, Alabama, at least has Huntsville full of rocket scientists and Muscle Shoals full of musicians."

Xevross

"The state is worst in education.
It is the poorest.
It is the fattest.
It has the worst life expectancy.
It has the worst infant mortality.
It has terrible weather all year.
It's um-not-technology-or-art-oriented. Mississippi's neighbor, Alabama, at least has Huntsville full of rocket scientists and Muscle Shoals full of musicians."
How much of that is true?

the-pi-guy

Just checked them all.  

Right now they aren't quite the worst on education.  They were for a while.   But right now they are 3rd from the bottom.  

Legend

As Pi says it's basically true, but I don't think it has a stigma as a bad place to live. Mostly just a place people love to mock online.

the-pi-guy

So Tesla is in trouble.  

Downgraded to junk status.

An autopilot death.

Elon's April fool's was bad timing.  

A large recall last month

And a lawsuit.  

Legend

So Tesla is in trouble.  

Downgraded to junk status.

An autopilot death.

Elon's April fool's was bad timing.  

A large recall last month

And a lawsuit.  
I wouldn't say they're in trouble, but they could be in trouble. I think the quarterly results will push them one way or another.

Also the april fool's joke was kinda stupid but it's only kinda funny because of the timing. Wouldn't work as a joke under different circumstances.

Xevross

I wouldn't say they're in trouble, but they could be in trouble. I think the quarterly results will push them one way or another.

Also the april fool's joke was kinda stupid but it's only kinda funny because of the timing. Wouldn't work as a joke under different circumstances.
What was the April fool's joke?

Also I hope they aren't in trouble, I want a Tesla!

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

Lol that's actually pretty funny. But its also way too obvious its an April fools. I love the ones that are quite obscure.

Go Up