Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I'm John...obviously. I left Vgchartz after getting banned one to many times for ridiculously trivial reasons while the mods seemed to gang together. I'm hoping things are less facist here and I love me some Ciri.

Witcher 3 being my favourite game, I am currently trying to commit to overwatch but I also have Skyrim RE, RoTR and Watch dogs two installed.

I'm politically neutral in most cases bar the over PC nature of the world today which I can't stand. I'm philosophically open to any world view within reason.

I am am amateur photographer, pencil artist and backyard astronomer as well as Playstationophile and I write now and again.

Pax.

-John.
If you left the chertz because of their mods; you'll definitely find this place relaxing. We're all just here to have fun.

I dabble in backyard astronomy too!
Welcome! And I'm definitely with you on the PC culture.
The outrage part is weird but I like being politically correct.

You stole my post  :'(

the-pi-guy

I'm John...obviously. I left Vgchartz after getting banned one to many times for ridiculously trivial reasons while the mods seemed to gang together. I'm hoping things are less facist here and I love me some Ciri.
Just between you and me, I'm not even sure there are any mods here.  ;)

I'm politically neutral in most cases bar the over PC nature of the world today which I can't stand. I'm philosophically open to any world view within reason.
I am am amateur photographer, pencil artist and backyard astronomer as well as Playstationophile and I write now and again.
Astronomy is awesome.  I am really wanting to get some crazy awesome telescope at some point... alas.  

Xevross

Hello new people and people who arrived while I was away!

Kerotan

Welcome John. enjoy your relaxing stay at the vizioneck spa.  your Chinese masseuse "Legend" will be with you shortly.  happy endings are included!

Dr. Pezus

Legend

SWORDF1SH

happy endings are included!
Wait! What?

I didn't get that on my induction! I want a refund or a raincheck!

Bryank75

No you don't!
*runs*

What do you remember? Do I have to use this? *pulls out shotgun*
It's all good. From what I remember you were fairly pro PlayStation ...

SWORDF1SH

It's all good. From what I remember you were fairly pro PlayStation ...
*lowers shotgun*
Welcome stranger!

Kerotan

*lowers shotgun*
Welcome stranger!

You definitely went to Moe's school of self defence!

v_iHuGi

what´s up lads!

Legend

what´s up lads!
Aw yeah another gow fan!

Wecome

v_iHuGi

Aw yeah another gow fan!

Wecome
Yeah son, can´t wait for the new one tbh

SWORDF1SH

Yeah son, can´t wait for the new one tbh
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Xbro

For all you new users, here's a bit of advice. Always have at least $300 in your wallet.
3 people like this

Go Up