NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Atlus CEO teases unannounced titles

Quote from: Atlus PR
PC Ports?
/

BasilZero

Jan 13, 2016, 01:44 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2016, 01:50 AM by BasilZero
Well this is just savage...

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Atlus CEO teases unannounced titles

Would be cool if it is considering SEGA owns them.

To The moon Sequel confirmed

Also Stranger of Sword City as well has been rated.

http://www.pcgamer.com/jrpg-stranger-of-sword-city-rated-for-pc/

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

What skylake would you guys get?

the-pi-guy

What skylake would you guys get?
TACOS!!!!

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Don&#39;t waste your money!!!!!<br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br>Seriously, your PC is fine. &nbsp;Never trust recommendations. &nbsp;<br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br>I personally would go with the i5-6600<br>You&#39;d probably rather take the i7-6700, or maybe even the i7-6700k.<br></div></div></div><br></div></div></div><br>

Mmm_fish_tacos

TACOS!!!!

Spoiler for Hidden:

Don't waste your money!!!!!
Spoiler for Hidden:

Seriously, your PC is fine.  Never trust recommendations.  
Spoiler for Hidden:

I personally would go with the i5-6600
You'd probably rather take the i7-6700, or maybe even the i7-6700k.

Those i7 are expensive. Plus the MB is 200 and the ram would be about 100.

the-pi-guy

Those i7 are expensive. Plus the MB is 200 and the ram would be about 100.
Stick with what you have!  
:P
Ya' woman.  Your PC is fine, better than even.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jan 14, 2016, 03:24 AM Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016, 03:29 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
How Pi thinks my computer is, how i feel it is.

Stick with what you have!  
:P
Ya' woman.  Your PC is fine, better than even.  

I know. It's just so hard... I'll wait. problem is if I get this stuff sold then I have the cash and wouldn't really be more of an investment. Looks like I sold the controller, I've been getting calls about my gear vr's and my ebay listing seems to be getting lot of attention. Plus I'd pretty much have a whole computer I can sell which works out perfect because my co worker wants me to build him one when his wife get's her taxes back. So everything pushing me to do it....

BasilZero

the-pi-guy

Legend

KSP?

It's the game that first made me love space.

Go Up