God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

I've been searching every single nook and cranny. I think I only left behind 1 or 2 big chests because I couldn't find how to get them.  Minus the ones that require some extra stuff.

I absolutely love juggling enemies in the air, then throwing my axe to freeze them, then pummel them with my fists and shield, then recall the axe and finish them off.  I love the different special moves you can do with different stones in the axe.

I wasn't going to play anymore since i play 6 hours today, but now I'm excited to move on.
Yeah I've been getting most chests, but I haven't spent too long making sure I've found completely everything. Its hard to tell how far through the game I am, and how quickly I'm completing it compared to average.

I normally finish games in much shorter than average time, because I don't like to hang around much. This time I've been making sure I do most of the side content. I'm doing all the favours I find and exploring the hub quite a lot. Might take some time to do some treasure maps, but I don't know if I can be bothered to do those honestly ;D