US 2016 election, here we go

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 09, 2016, 12:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Florida to trump on fox.

nnodley

CBS has 68 clinton and 66 trump.  With Florida being a toss up with 48% each right now.

the-pi-guy

Broward is big, it looks like.  Hillary is winning there by 40 points, and they've only counted 13%.  A huge county.  Florida may yet flip.  

nnodley

Trump 49% and clinton 47% in florida according to CBS

This election is gonna be crazy!

Legend

104 to 137 now. Colorado not extending voting.

Mmm_fish_tacos

104 to 137 now. Colorado not extending voting.
This is crazy.

the-pi-guy

Gotta wait for CA, WI, MN, and a few others.  

the-pi-guy

Colorado pulling for Clinton thus far.  

nnodley

Nov 09, 2016, 02:10 AM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2016, 02:12 AM by nnodley
Looking likely trump has a higher possibility of winning.  Which is honestly surprising to me. I never would have thought this race would be so tight so far.

Most of the battleground states seem to be toss ups.

Aura7541

Looking likely trump has a higher possibility of winning.  Which is honestly surprising to me. I never would have thought this race would be so tight so far.
Still too soon to say, but we can all agree that there will be no landslide victory tonight :P

nnodley

Still too soon to say, but we can all agree that there will be no landslide victory tonight :P
Yeah for sure. lol

I personally thought clinton would have won easily.  Still have to wait for the larger democratic states

Legend

Colorado pulling for Clinton thus far.  
Republican Glenn is winning our senate race and that was not expected. Trump might win here. It's close.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah for sure. lol

I personally thought clinton would have won easily.  Still have to wait for the larger democratic states
Have you been reading gaf? JK.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

CO flips back!  Trump winning WI.  F.

Go Up