US 2016 election, here we go

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 09, 2016, 12:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Someone needs to enlighten me quickly, has Trump basically already won this or why are people acting that way?
he is leading in all the remaining swing states.  hill could win but her odds are around 2%.  all hail the donald. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Seriously America. The world wants Clinton. This will affect so much more than you

Mmm_fish_tacos

Good night everyone, tomorrow going to be a crazy day.

DerNebel

Yeah looks like this shame is basically over... fudge Comey

And I can't believe you did this America.

Legend

It seems Clinton will win popular vote while Trump wins election.

Max King of the Wild

Nov 09, 2016, 07:30 AM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2016, 07:32 AM by Max King of the Wild
Jesus... well I'm going to try and go back to sleep now, but fudge man I really hope the internet is just overreacting right now cause the tone I see on reddit basically looks like Trump has this in the bag already.

Fingers crossed I wake up to different news in a couple hours
It was all trump tonight. Some states turned red late but it was expected. Dem hot spots report quicker and if you looked at Pennsylvania it was always close and the districts not reporting were repub hot spots

Yeah looks like this shame is basically over... fudge Comey

And I can't believe you did this America.
He had nothing to do with it.

It seems Clinton will win popular vote while Trump wins election.
He has more than a million lead and lead by 2.5m most of the night

the-pi-guy

He has more than a million lead and lead by 2.5m most of the night
She has a 150k lead now.  
Most of his lead was from eastern states that voted for him, while west coast states are where Clinton does the best.  

Max King of the Wild

She has a 150k lead now.  
Most of his lead was from eastern states that voted for him, while west coast states are where Clinton does the best.  
Yeah, California is so left it's ridiculous.  the exact reason the electorate vote exists. It would literally just be California pretty much determining everything

I said that at like, 3 am central time. Didn't realize California was still so far behind

Go Up