Valkyria of the Blue Revolution and Valkyria Chronicles remaster confirmed for PS4

Started by ethomaz, Nov 17, 2015, 11:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

darkknightkryta

kitler53

Nov 17, 2015, 02:13 PM Last Edit: Nov 17, 2015, 02:19 PM by kitler53
YES! YES! YES! YES!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

kitler53

why didn't they announce this at PGW or PSX,... this is huuuuuge news.

DerNebel

Wait wat wat wat wat wat wat wat?!?!?!?!? Oh my god that is awesome!!!!!

Aura7541

SEGA actually did it?!!! :o

Dr. Pezus

What about 2 and 3 remastered r?

ethomaz

What about 2 and 3 remastered r?
I'm sure they will come after these...

DerNebel

It's not going to be a SRPG? Hype söowing down a lot now, gotta see what the game looks like in motion I guess, these ridiculously small Famitsu scans are absolutely useless.

ethomaz

Nov 17, 2015, 03:47 PM Last Edit: Nov 17, 2015, 03:48 PM by ethomaz
For me it is huge news because I missed VC on PS3 just because it didn't have trophies * I almost missed MGSIV but Konami fixed it just in time to get that Platinum *

It's not going to be a SRPG? Hype söowing down a lot now, gotta see what the game looks like in motion I guess, these ridiculously small Famitsu scans are absolutely useless.
I don't know but I'm more excited about the VC remake.

A lot of text info here: Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4 (Update 3) - Gematsu

DerNebel

For me it is huge news because I missed VC on PS3 just because it didn't have trophies * I almost missed MGSIV but Konami fixed it just in time to get that Platinum *
I don't know but I'm more excited about the VC remake.

A lot of text info here: Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4 (Update 3) - Gematsu
I've just replayed VC on PS3 about a year ago, it's still awesome but I don't feel like I need a remaster of that one at the moment.

kitler53

wait wut??   what is it going to be?

DerNebel

wait wut??   what is it going to be?
"This game's connection to Valkyria Chronicles
Ozawa: "This time, we switched to an RPG. The concept of the battle system and the sensation of the battlefield are the same, but because it's an RPG with simulation elements, you can experience the battlefield through a different perspective."

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4 (Update 3) - Gematsu

Dr. Pezus

wtf