No Man's Sky Delayed

Started by Legend, May 26, 2016, 01:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

The subreddit is in so much denial. Look at the percentage of upvotes to this.

NMS is NOT delayed : NoMansSkyTheGame

DerNebel

The subreddit is in so much denial. Look at the percentage of upvotes to this.

NMS is NOT delayed : NoMansSkyTheGame
Lol, yeah it's kinda funny, but then again I'm also baffled how this has still not been denied or confirmed from an official side. The freaking game is supposed to be out in 3.5 weeks, unless you're planning some weird surprise (I've seen someone on that sub also say that they heard about a rumor that Sony is planning to release NMS a week earlier at E3, with an "out right now" announcement to completely bury MS, but I'll believe that when I see it) you should really tell people what is going on here.

Legend

Lol, yeah it's kinda funny, but then again I'm also baffled how this has still not been denied or confirmed from an official side. The freaking game is supposed to be out in 3.5 weeks, unless you're planning some weird surprise (I've seen someone on that sub also say that they heard about a rumor that Sony is planning to release NMS a week earlier at E3, with an "out right now" announcement to completely bury MS, but I'll believe that when I see it) you should really tell people what is going on here.
Jason is having to reply to misinformation over there: overview for jasonschreier

Seems the game was delayed a couple weeks ago, but they were waiting to figure out a new release date before announcing anything.

Legend

Confirmed no delay! /s

BananaKing

So no delay after all?

Legend

So no delay after all?
No it's delayed, that's just an uninformed tweet from support.

the-pi-guy

So no delay after all?
I can confirm that the system that I certainly have access to, while it hasn't been updated in weeks, confirms that there is no delay.  

Max King of the Wild

Yeah, support isn't privy to this info.

Legend

Legend

kitler53

it's still delayed.  sean murray is just uninformed.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

it's still delayed.  sean murray is just uninformed.
Just a short delay of 9 years.  

DerNebel

Supposed new release date from an EB Games employee from Quebec, would make the recent meltdown absolutely hilarious, if this turns out to be true.

Legend

Supposed new release date from an EB Games employee from Quebec, would make the recent meltdown absolutely hilarious, if this turns out to be true.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Kotaku - No Man's Sky delayed

RE: June 24 - My advice would be to not get your hopes up.

Also the no man's sky reddit has gotten even worse since yesterday. Jason's been getting death threats and the like.

DerNebel

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Kotaku - No Man's Sky delayed

Also the no man's sky reddit has gotten even worse since yesterday. Jason's been getting death threats and the like.

Yeah I posted that message to reddit, some people are just completely insane.

Go Up