previous topic - next topic

Hyped

4 (50%)
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

DerNebel

How trustworthy is that though?

Dunno, she's definitely a game dev though and her husband makes gaming peripherals and I don't see much of a reason why she would make this up, she's a frequent poster and doesn't strike me as a troll or someone to say things like this for attention (which she would get much more of in other places or if she made a thread about this anyway), I'd just keep an eye out for this for now.

DerNebel

I definitely wouldn't mind a march price cut, I plan to buy the system when Bloodborne comes, if I can get one cheaper by then, then that's awesome. Just don't cut it a week after I bought it please. :-D

Xevross

Dunno, she's definitely a game dev though and her husband makes gaming peripherals and I don't see much of a reason why she would make this up, she's a frequent poster and doesn't strike me as a troll or someone to say things like this for attention (which she would get much more of in other places or if she made a thread about this anyway), I'd just keep an eye out for this for now.

Fair points, I'm not doubting her I'm just wondering how a dev would learn about a price cut which is gonna happen a few months down the line. Seems unlikely to me.

Max King of the Wild

Oh gosh is this going to be like when Nintendo said Smash was coming winter 2014? So many people pulled out their calanders and said it was coming between Dec 21st and 31st.

Seasons mean what people feel, not what the actual season is, as stupid as that is lol. March feels like spring to me.
You're not fun Chicago then. Are you?

Dr. Pezus

It would only be a bf christmas deal. Not an official price cut.
In which case I can only see bundled games, not another reduction in price point. MS will drop the price like mad this holiday

Max King of the Wild

Feb 07, 2015, 05:48 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 05:51 PM by Max King of the Wild

I definitely wouldn't mind a march price cut, I plan to buy the system when Bloodborne comes, if I can get one cheaper by then, then that's awesome. Just don't cut it a week after I bought it please. :-D
target offers you a price guarantee for two weeks(I'm pretty sure) and 5% off every purchase with a red card. Also, there is a cartwheel app that sporadically has extra coupons for gaming stuffs. Just recently vita was 15% off. Ps4 was 10% off during the holidays and right now ps3 is 15% off.

Dr. Pezus

Oh gosh is this going to be like when Nintendo said Smash was coming winter 2014? So many people pulled out their calanders and said it was coming between Dec 21st and 31st.

Seasons mean what people feel, not what the actual season is, as stupid as that is lol. March feels like spring to me.
March is definitely winter here most of the time lol. Hell, April hardly feels like spring.

Legend

Xevross

I can't believe how close E3 is already! Feels like E3 2014 just happened. Where is my life going?!

DerNebel

target offers you a price guarantee for two weeks(I'm pretty sure) and 5% off every purchase with a red card. Also, there is a cartwheel app that sporadically has extra coupons for gaming stuffs. Just recently vita was 15% off. Ps4 was 10% off during the holidays and right now ps3 is 15% off.

Thanks, but I'm german :D

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

Sony predictions:

Bend Studio shows its new game. Naughty Dog shows more Uncharted 4 gameplay and announces release date. San Diego Studio shows off Kill Strain. Santa Monica studio shows more of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Fat Princess Adventures while giving release dates for both. Insomniac shows Ratchet & Clank and announces release date. Bungie announces a big Destiny update coming in Fall. Guerrilla Games reveals what Project Horizon is. Japan Studio finally re-reveals The Last Guardian. Polyphony Digital reveals Gran Turismo 7. Level 5 announces its PS4 exclusive. Capcom shows new Street Fighter 5 gameplay. Square Enix shows more of Kingdom Hearts 3 and announces a release date.

Legend

Sony predictions:

Bend Studio shows its new game. Naughty Dog shows more Uncharted 4 gameplay and announces release date. San Diego Studio shows off Kill Strain. Santa Monica studio shows more of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Fat Princess Adventures while giving release dates for both. Insomniac shows Ratchet & Clank and announces release date. Bungie announces a big Destiny update coming in Fall. Guerrilla Games reveals what Project Horizon is. Japan Studio finally re-reveals The Last Guardian. Polyphony Digital reveals Gran Turismo 7. Level 5 announces its PS4 exclusive. Capcom shows new Street Fighter 5 gameplay. Square Enix shows more of Kingdom Hearts 3 and announces a release date.

Wow that would be great.

Raven

Wow that would be great.

Yeah I was trying to keep my predictions subdued this time. Last couple of years I expected Sony to go balls out at E3 and the shows were always less than I was thinking they'd be. 2014 wasn't a disappointment at all but it wasn't as big as I thought it'd be. I figure expecting Sony to make a few exclusive announcements and showing off some games we already know about, which leaves more for the other conventions, is more realistic while still being exciting.

I'm expecting Cambridge, Media Molecule, London, Ovosonico, and Quantic Dream at Gamescom with their PS4 games and more on smaller games they announced over the last couple years like Rime and Shadow of the Beast. I expect a surprise or two from TGS plus Japan Studio announcing Gravity Rush 2 coming to PS4 and a digital-only remastered version of the original for PS4 also. At the next PlayStation Experience I think we'll get an announcement for Naughty Dog's next game, the next God of War from Santa Monica, Sucker Punch's next game, and possibly Metal Gear Rising 2 announced as an exclusive or timed exclusive for PS4.

Rorono

If the reddit leaker is to be believed I doubt there'll be anything from Sony Bend at E3, sounded like it's further away than we all thought. IF..he's to be believed...

But they definitely need to reveal Horizon and tell us when Ratchet is finally returning.

Go Up