previous topic - next topic

Hyped

4 (50%)
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

DerNebel

A user on the chertz who is an AAA dev claimed that the price of the PS4 would be cut in May already I believe.

Dr. Pezus

Summer is the slow period. Unless they can hold out till Nov, wouldn't they want to bump summer sales up too?
Which is why it's pointless to cut the price in summer. It's much more effective to cut the price in September or so. See: PS3 2009

Dr. Pezus

A user on the chertz who is an AAA dev claimed that the price of the PS4 would be cut in May already I believe.
tachicoma?

Legend

Which is why it's pointless to cut the price in summer. It's much more effective to cut the price in September or so. See: PS3 2009

See ps2 every, single, year. March March March.

Dr. Pezus

See ps2 every, single, year. March March March.
Bah. March is just stupid. It would give XB1 a chance to fight back by having more exposure this holiday due to a "new" price point.

PS2 had no competition though so it's a bit different.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Bah. March is just stupid. It would give XB1 a chance to fight back by having more exposure this holiday due to a "new" price point.

PS2 had no competition though so it's a bit different.

You act as if Sony won't have a temporary holiday cut and bundle.

DerNebel

Feb 07, 2015, 04:52 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 05:01 PM by DerNebel

tachicoma?

Yeah, it was in the Amazon thread for January I think, I'll try to find it.

Edit: Found it, she said spring and not May, I remembered wrong, but still will be interesting to see if this comes true.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7019718

Dr. Pezus

You act as if Sony won't have a temporary holiday cut and bundle.
They wouldn't cut the price twice in a year.

Xevross

Legend

Yeah, it was in the Amazon thread for January I think, I'll try to find it.

Edit: Found it, she said spring and not May, I remembered wrong, but still will be interesting to see if this comes true.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7019718

Spring, as in March. Haha pezus!

Xevross

Mmm_fish_tacos

They wouldn't cut the price twice in a year.

It would only be a bf christmas deal. Not an official price cut.

Legend

A lot of March is in Winter

Oh gosh is this going to be like when Nintendo said Smash was coming winter 2014? So many people pulled out their calanders and said it was coming between Dec 21st and 31st.

Seasons mean what people feel, not what the actual season is, as stupid as that is lol. March feels like spring to me.

Xevross

Oh gosh is this going to be like when Nintendo said Smash was coming winter 2014? So many people pulled out their calanders and said it was coming between Dec 21st and 31st.

Seasons mean what people feel, not what the actual season is, as stupid as that is lol. March feels like spring to me.

Yeah I know, I was joking. I definitely think Spring when I think March too. Just depends how technical you're being

Go Up