God of War (PS4) Hype Thread - It's out!! Cory Barlog weeps! GIF galore!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 29, 2018, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

It's time!

Let's keep most info on GoW in this thread (major news can have their own thread too) and use it to hype the game!

!!!HAPPY LAUNCH DAY!!!

the-pi-guy

DerNebel

I think it's going to be a pretty good game, certainly no Persona 5, but you know, we can't all be gods gift to Earth, so that's forgivable.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

??
You accidentally made it an anonymous thread. I fixed it. Really not sure why that happens to some people.

I'm stoked for GOW. The hype is building!!!!! Haven't seen any footage since E3 so I'm in for some surprises I hope.

Dr. Pezus

You accidentally made it an anonymous thread. I fixed it. Really not sure why that happens to some people.

I'm stoked for GOW. The hype is building!!!!! Haven't seen any footage since E3 so I'm in for some surprises I hope.
Haha you sure are

Kerotan

Xevross

I pre-ordered a year ago, get on my level 8)

the-pi-guy

I pre-ordered a year ago, get on my level 8)
That's a bad level to be on. Preordering is bad.

Xevross

That's a bad level to be on. Preordering is bad.
I only pre order Sony and Nintendo games nowadays

Legend

I only pre order Sony and Nintendo games nowadays
Outside of feeling the hype, I just don't see what the need is.

Preorder a week before release and you're good to go.

Xevross

Outside of feeling the hype, I just don't see what the need is.

Preorder a week before release and you're good to go.
I usually do it when there's pre order offers. Like I preordered about 5 games at the same time and got a total of £20 off on Amazon. I can always cancel them later as well.

Ludicrous Speed

Looking forward to it. I read there's actually some Metroidvania type elements in it, like the new Tomb Raiders.

Legend

Looking forward to it. I read there's actually some Metroidvania type elements in it, like the new Tomb Raiders.
Hype deflating!

nnodley

Got my collectors edition all preordered like 2 months ago!!  That's mostly the only time I preorder or if I know I'm for sure going to get the game.

Go Up