Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ok, so I have a question.  What's up with this Karma feature im seeing? xD

It's like and up vote down vote system for users  . It's really just a big running joke on the site  .

Dr. Pezus

@Xbro -  All I will say is if the moderators would have approached me or talked to me about things, things would have ended differently.  They did not, and there was no warnings beyond not posting a logo in threads which I stopped.  Never once did the moderators talk to me about anything beyond that.

@Pezus - o.O Oh my, knows my name!  Must be stalking me :P lol jk   Got a Mitsubishi Lancer GTS :D
lol of course. I read it somewhere a long time ago, probably on the chertz.
Ooh nice car!

Legend

It's like and up vote down vote system for users  . It's really just a big running joke on the site  .

It's not a joke!

I earned my karma fair and square!!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's not a joke!

Sure ya did.

Xbro

It's not a joke!

I earned mine fair and square as well. But I still stand by my statement that the steal credits deal is rigged.
3 people like this

Legend

I earned mine fair and square as well. But I still stand by my statement that the steal credits deal is rigged.

How so?

Xbro

How so?

I've had many unsuccessful attempts at stealing credits. And it doesn't even recognize NotBananaKing as a user.
3 people like this

Legend

I've had many unsuccessful attempts at stealing credits. And it doesn't even recognize NotBananaKing as a user.

That's because that user doesn't exist...

Spoiler for Hidden:
No really, that user doesn't.<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">BananaKing is his name within the server. NotBananaKing is just something I did to mess with him, similar to how the-Pi-guy becomes half tau.<br /><br />In 2.0 the shop is based off display names, so that's fixed. Also in 2.0 the shop warns you if a member doesn't exist, instead of just waisting your item.</div></div></div>

BananaKing

thats because im way above you. you are mere peasants while i am a true mastermind and genius. you are not where near my level fool.

Xbro

thats because im way above you. you are mere peasants while i am a true mastermind and genius. you are not where near my level fool.

What happened to all of your credits?
3 people like this

BananaKing

What happened to all of your credits?

i got no idea... maybe legend trolling? i dont even know how much i had. did you still them? i would rather you take them from me then any one of the other losers on this site.

Legend

i got no idea... maybe legend trolling? i dont even know how much i had. did you still them? i would rather you take them from me then any one of the other losers on this site.

Pff why would I troll when I could just steal them the legit way.

Anyway in 2.0 it alerts you about theft and the like, but on the current site I have no way of knowing what happened.

BananaKing

Pff why would I troll when I could just steal them the legit way.

Anyway in 2.0 it alerts you about theft and the like, but on the current site I have no way of knowing what happened.

please have an option where i can disable those alerts, as i simply dont care for stuff like that.

Legend

please have an option where i can disable those alerts, as i simply dont care for stuff like that.

You can disable any and every type of alert.

Tamron

Go on then I guess, since I did post the other day anyway.

Elo, I'm Tamron

I make stuff, currently gaming peripherals but in the past, I worked for Fuji heavy industries ltd, more commonly known as Subaru, Worked there as an industrial designer, building engines, drivetrains and that sort of thing.
I travel a lot, like, A LOT. I take on average 5 flights per week due to work and rarely get time to myself, so you'll likely see very little of me on here as a direct result.
I've done some work in games modelling vehicles, thanks to my better half getting me random gigs.

I love games, and of course gaming though I rarely have time to play anything anymore, I do frequently take my Sega nomad on flights to play on and modified it recently to allow me to play running from the seats USB charger socket.

Myself and my S/O own and drive the following cars:
1985 Toyota AE86 Trueno
2014 Toyota GT86 (with crawford forced induction kit)
1969 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Hakosuka)
1974 De Tomaso Pantera GTS

The only continent I haven't at some point lived on is Africa. Also, I'm told the quality of my work increases with my level of intoxication.
I pumped a lot of money into the stock exchange when I was much younger, but don't cash in on it because I figure it's a nice little nest egg, though knowing my luck when the day comes that I do cash in, all the companies I invested in will go out of business and file for bankruptcy.

I frequently sleep sitting up at my desk.

Eh that's about it.

Go Up